Reviews for Total Eclipse of the Heart
Vampfan1 chapter 20 . 5/6/2013
Okay, so I have been patiently waiting to see who the bad guy is in this story. I have it narrowed down to two suspects. Honestly not sure of the two although the timeline fits better for one than the other as I will explain. I'm not sure why but I got instant creeps from Edward and Liam's old boss at the SWAT station so he is a possibility. The other one is Devin, Bella's co-star at the beggining of the story. I think she may have presented a challenge to him because she obviously didn't like him and he is so full of himself that it upsets him she didn't fall at his feet like so many other women. And if he was taken with her...well that's a huge blow to the ego of someone like that and that could easily breed a stalker. Devin fits better but I can't rule out Edwards old boss. Especially since he said on the phone that his voice was sort of familiar. Then again he did attend a meeting between Devin and Bella as her Bodyguard the first day of his employment. So we shall see, but I'm pretty sure its one of those two. Either way their demise will cause a stir. Famous hollywood actor stalker and now kidnapper or cop gone bad, bad, I mean really bad. Lets read on and see...

Also I gotta say, you shocked me with the whole naked Jake and Bella thing. I was so afraid he was just gonna put it in and everyone was gonna have to pick up the pieces. I am shocked at Edward's reaction. I thought he would rip Jakes dick off after hearing he came on Bella even if she was imagining Edward. I don't really get how she could get so carried away into her fantasy about Edward that she wasn't aware she was about to have another guy inside her. I mean if she was imagining Edward, great, but would Jake feel different to her and wouldn't she know that? And if she didn't I have to play devils advocate here and say, that Edward should be upset with Bella for getting as aroused as she was by someone else. If I was Edward I would have to be asking...Does Jake turn her on sexually as much as I do? Her mind maybe thinking of me but her body is accepting what Jake is doing to her and she is responding to it. So Jake must be pretty damn great too. I mean shouldn't the difference in Jakes touch, grind etc...feel different enough for her to distinguish who she was with? And he was so close. If Jake had gone ahead and slipped inside are you telling me she would have just rode him outz? At what point was she gonna realise she was having sex with someone else and just because she yelled his name would Edward have been ok with it. I think not! I hope not! I'm just saying if I was Edward right now, I would be pissed and disappointed at both of them right now. Oh and I don't think for a second that they would have wanted a wide shot of naked sex on the beach for a PG-13 movie. They can't show that so why shoot it in the first place? Lovin the story. I really am, but I gotta be honest and say I had some trouble with this last chapter. A little to close to cheating on Edward and a little to close to taking a Jake character I actually like in this story and making him bad.
MusicLovingQt08 chapter 22 . 4/23/2013
That was such a good story I love love loved it and im sad that it's over now I have to go through nd try and find a fix as fabulous as this to read
MusicLovingQt08 chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
Omg I can't believe how young you guys are and your married your just a few years older then I am and your authors notes Mae the story just that much more amazing I love love love the story Libby is sooooo adorable and Edward is awesome as is Bella :D
HerGreenEyesSee chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
So from the use of the endearment 'little bit', I'm thinking you guys are buffy fans too? :)
emmett23meg chapter 22 . 4/7/2013
Good story!
Cookie2202 chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
I loove your story

BUT

Omg that's just wrooong! I would have never ever left Edward or Libby! :(
Xo Carmen
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Total Eclipse of the Heart has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Dfhyfjjhhk chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Love love love!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Loved it!
fireagate chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
haha. You both are hilarious. I can just imagine the both of you enjoying this chapter. The dirty talking was good but maybe you could have gone for less obvious phrases.. make it more personal and intimate. I don't know what I am saying. Never mind me.
fireagate chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
Aw so sweet..and love the author notes
aqua-love-angel-13 chapter 22 . 1/12/2013
Wow! Amazing story! I loved it!
D-maximum twilight chapter 22 . 1/3/2013
I just loved this story! Bravo!
amy chapter 16 . 12/19/2012
i loved this, but i did think it was slightly predictable. im sorry :))
amy chapter 2 . 12/18/2012