Reviews for Total Eclipse of the Heart
gatorgrl91 chapter 22 . 12/3/2011
Great Team. Great Story!

Keep up the great work-I loved, laughed, cried, & hated while reading-that's cause y'all ROCK!

Cant wait 2 read ur other stuff!

gatorgrl91
oh dear chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
I'm kind of ashamed my name is MAckenzie right now...
Pianogirl05 chapter 22 . 10/16/2011
So I've finally reached the end of the story. I'm terribly guilty of not hitting the review button since chapter 1. I became so caught up I just couldn't stop. That being said, there were so many good things about this story. There was happiness, a little sadness, humor, suspense (I admit you had me convinced that you actually killed Edward.). I absolutely loved it! The writing was phenomenal!Great job!
Pianogirl05 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Great beginning! I'm excited about reading the upcoming chapters. Thanks for taking time to clearly mark scene changes.
bean2011 chapter 22 . 10/7/2011
im sooo glad i finaly got around to reading this story. which i did in a day btw :) i couldnt stop readin i realy loved good and kinda had me laff and cry in al the right places. u guys were great and cant wait to read somethin else by u guys :)

Toni.x
kstar0330 chapter 22 . 9/26/2011
Another good one you have here, enjoyed this so much, you both did a freakin fantastic job, sooooo good. Hope you find time to continue your other stories at some point, so until then Happy Writing. :)
kstar0330 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I like it so far, pretty good guys, so I must continue on to the next chapter. :)
miliredo1 chapter 22 . 9/18/2011
so freakin' good! so glad that i found this! thanks so much!
edwards ballerina chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
W O W this is amazing
MatingInspires chapter 22 . 9/15/2011
Thanks for sharing :)
Peace.Lovee.Edward chapter 22 . 8/22/2011
Guys, your story was once again amazing! I loved every single part about it! Incredible job!
1kat 2 chapter 8 . 8/19/2011
yeah Carlise was stupid he didn't know what Jacob said about Esme and Jacob always pushes boundries always never stops at the line so yeah he is an ass as far as I am concerned I want to like the Jacobs of the stories he is cute and fresh but he is always written stupid and arrogant so if He said how I thought I read it about Esme then punch in the face was deserved. Carlise just annoies me in this story. I like Edward and even Bella but Carlise would be the choice I want to read cause I like older men, but not this one. Good story though. Just answering what you asked and Yeah in this chapter and probably others Bella and jacob's flirty behaviour annoys me and then she will go all crazy cause Edward is Jealous I mean give me a break who wouldn't when boundries are stretched that much be fare in the creating of character.
JaN319 chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
oh it will be long night
JaN319 chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
lol
katiushabb chapter 22 . 7/30/2011
Hey, awesome story!

I started reading it a couple of days ago and just couldn't stop until it was over. So yeah, now I have time to leave a review. Lol!

I'll check your other stories, I liked the sneak peeks!
4,221 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »