Reviews for Total Eclipse of the Heart
BiteMePlz221 chapter 22 . 3/21/2012
Wow! That was fantastic! I luuuuv how u added their life after the main part of their story. It was really interesting. Thx so much for the great story!
bookworm2341 chapter 22 . 3/6/2012
I loved this story! It's wad amazing
babybaby15 chapter 22 . 2/22/2012
I loved your story a lot
bronzed topaz chapter 22 . 1/26/2012
I'm heartbroken that this story is over. It means I have to go and find something else to read! I don't want to, not after this story. How can anything be as entertaining. The story itself was captivating, with the romance, the drama and the funny parts, but the author notes were like a second story within the story. I love author notes like yours.

You both did an amazing job writing this story together. Your writing styles really match each others. And did I mention I love the author note banter?

Thank you both for writing and sharing this story with us all. God knows it would have taken perseverance!
bookworm231 chapter 11 . 1/1/2012
hahahahaha ooh that was great! love the talk that poor Eddie had with Ben, hahaha
missylb chapter 22 . 12/19/2011
brill story loved it as usual with yours xx
musical dolphin11 chapter 11 . 12/15/2011
i really think that is adorable with edward overreacting to libby telling him that jj is her boyfriend. i think all dads react that way when their daughter brings home a boyfriend for the first time.
gatorgrl91 chapter 22 . 12/3/2011
Great Team. Great Story!

Keep up the great work-I loved, laughed, cried, & hated while reading-that's cause y'all ROCK!

Cant wait 2 read ur other stuff!

oh dear chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
I'm kind of ashamed my name is MAckenzie right now...
Pianogirl05 chapter 22 . 10/16/2011
So I've finally reached the end of the story. I'm terribly guilty of not hitting the review button since chapter 1. I became so caught up I just couldn't stop. That being said, there were so many good things about this story. There was happiness, a little sadness, humor, suspense (I admit you had me convinced that you actually killed Edward.). I absolutely loved it! The writing was phenomenal!Great job!
Pianogirl05 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Great beginning! I'm excited about reading the upcoming chapters. Thanks for taking time to clearly mark scene changes.
bean2011 chapter 22 . 10/7/2011
im sooo glad i finaly got around to reading this story. which i did in a day btw :) i couldnt stop readin i realy loved good and kinda had me laff and cry in al the right places. u guys were great and cant wait to read somethin else by u guys :)

kstar0330 chapter 22 . 9/26/2011
Another good one you have here, enjoyed this so much, you both did a freakin fantastic job, sooooo good. Hope you find time to continue your other stories at some point, so until then Happy Writing. :)
kstar0330 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
I like it so far, pretty good guys, so I must continue on to the next chapter. :)
miliredo1 chapter 22 . 9/18/2011
so freakin' good! so glad that i found this! thanks so much!
4,243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »