Reviews for Total Eclipse of the Heart
beachblonde2244 chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4...you have good taste, Hayden! I'm loving rereading this story :)
Twi-madkat18 chapter 22 . 7/28/2012
yet another excellent story ash and hayden, i'm gunna have to check some of his stories out, he's a really good writer, as are you lol are you 2 still together now? :D
twilightaddict83 chapter 18 . 6/27/2012
Love this fic! Cant put it down long enough to get anything done!
TwiFanatic16 chapter 12 . 6/23/2012
Oh god please dont leave him and Libby!
TwiFanatic16 chapter 10 . 6/23/2012
That was really hot I loved it!
TwiFanatic16 chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
Oh god bella isn't attracted to jacob is she?
TwiFanatic16 chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
Edward is sexy! Great chapter!
TwiFanatic16 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I loooves me a hot ass kicking daddyward. Already fell in love with this story!
Kir224 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I really wanted to give this story a chance. But just could not get through the first two chapters. The story was fine until EPOV and then all I could focus on was how different the writing styles were. To me this really hurt the flow. Also, I would encourage you to use contractions. Real people don't talk so formally. This really interrupted the whole story for me. I tried to overlook it...but couldn't. This isn't a flame, just some honest feedback.
Nickel1903 chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
I love the flow of your chapters, the change of POV's are really perfect.
LOLO 5-0 chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Awe she kissed him he defended her honor.
LOLO 5-0 chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
So she has a crush on Edward but again thinks so little of her self that she wouldn't be able to keep his attention because he's a beautiful man that all women want an she's just boring,Baby girl doesn't realize she's got it all.
LOLO 5-0 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Ok Edward's a good dad and friend so who Libby's mother,and Bella is a sweet loving girl devoted to her friend,who's an actress an just wants to be normal.
Marie chapter 7 . 3/31/2012
Très bon chapitre.

Je voulais vous signaler qu'il y a des fautes dans la partie en français du texte ;)

C'est "Avez-vous des réservations?

Oui nous en avons, au nom de Cullen".

xo
BiteMePlz221 chapter 22 . 3/21/2012
Wow! That was fantastic! I luuuuv how u added their life after the main part of their story. It was really interesting. Thx so much for the great story!
4,257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »