Reviews for Toby
Marggie chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
I'm not really into slash but, I love Toby! He's so cool! More Toby!
Serpent chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
That was nice of Lance, giving Toby a picture of Pietro. Does Toby's mother know he is gay? Does she know he is a mutant? Where's Toby's father? Is he an only child? I love Toby!
frost-bite chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
it was funny, good, and now i know who toby is! (stupid, stupid, stupid. why didn't i read this before the others?)
Yelly chapter 1 . 1/26/2002
I love it! Toby's like one of the guys, as if he belongs in the X-men world, not just the fan. He's so adorable! _*

Hm, did Pietro and Mystique actually play paintball? What does Toby muse about while in L.A. (I mean, we know the guys' conversation but what about him?)? What would Toby do if he were given the chance to join the X-men? Hm, does Toby have dreams about Pietro (come, now, we can't all be innocent)? Or perhaps Pietro takes pity on Toby and does something nice for him that make us all go "AWW!" (although it's obivous they'll probably never 'get together'). What would happen if the Brotherhood went to the beach one lazy afternoon and their fun is intorrupted by the X-men?

Okay, ok, yeah, I'm trying to pique your interest into writing more (I've read all your stuff-my life revolves around work and band, I get bored-and I'm wanting to read more). Just saying that, you know your a good writer because I'm a picky reader. Little holds my interest now-a-days (gotta love that English Literature and Shakespeare!) so that's a major compliment!
someone chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
aw!
someone chapter 1 . 11/29/2001
aaaahhhh... coolness. i LOOVVVEE toby. he's so cute! part of the reason i love him so much is that i drew a picture of him and it came out perfect and exactly like him! *sighs happily* god i love him.
Lucid Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/5/2001
YEEEEEAAAHH! The Brotherhood does SO rule! This was cool. Any hopes a sequel? I mean, the girls don't even know he's gay. Good 'n funny.