Reviews for Baby
Guys, haruhi can't drink during pregnancy, and I feel that kyoya has enough common sense to know that.
Madi90792 chapter 36 . 7/16
I've reread this so many times now it's not even funny. But every time I reread it I am still kept in suspense and can never stop reading it easily. This is also one of the first FanFictions I ever read. I loved absolutely everything about it, except that she didn't end up with a certain dark haired shadow king. This story will always top my list of favorite FanFictions!
Lizzie-Chan chapter 12 . 12/25/2016
Haruhi has brunette hair not black, sorry i just really felt that i needed to point that out.
0anhonestpuck0 chapter 36 . 5/24/2016
I rather enjoyed your story, you had me absolutely captivated. But I still think that she should ended up with Kyoya...it's so obvious that he truly loves her...I thought he'd fight to keep her in the end... in any case, LOVE your work :) 3
foxesandflowers chapter 30 . 5/21/2016
IF SHE ENDS UP WITH KYOYA I SWEAR
foxesandflowers chapter 30 . 5/21/2016
IF SHE ENDS UP WITH KYOYA I SWEAR
Guest chapter 22 . 4/15/2016
lol i hate the host club. if i was there i would use my foreigner status to dissolve it
Cottonic chapter 36 . 10/4/2015
I really loved this story! It was wonderfully written and I stayed up all night reading it (It was a school night XO), but the ending felt empty to me. It is a good read and you may like the ending depending on your preference but don't read it all night long and regret it in to morning.
Sfss chapter 29 . 10/3/2015
OH
MY
GOD

I can't believe this is happening
pokemonfan65 chapter 28 . 10/3/2015
Shit is about to go down. O.o

I thought this story was going to end with tamaki ending up wth Haruhi, but now I'm having second thoughts. Although this story's status Does say Tamaki and Haruhi as the pairing...
Tamaki needs to find out about Haruhi's condition And get his ass back to Japan like RIGHT NOW
Pokemonfan65 chapter 27 . 10/3/2015
I wish somebody would just punch that old bitch in the face. it would be so funny if that actually happened
Sfss chapter 22 . 9/28/2015
I bet Kyoya's dad is the guy talking to Tamaki's grandmother
Sfss chapter 21 . 9/28/2015
This is like my favorite chapter that I've EVER read in any story. This is an amazing story, you should be proud of yourself for making it.
Sfss chapter 20 . 9/28/2015
she must be that red-haired girl from the first episode!
PokemonfN65 chapter 19 . 9/28/2015
Tamaki's grandma is a total bitch.
1,022 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »