Reviews for Baby
rinnie21 chapter 36 . 5/2
Great story.
Book girl fan chapter 36 . 12/4/2014
Brilliant story, I've just spent the last hour and a half reading it. I think you captured all the characters perfectly, and the relationships they have with each other. It's fantastic.
StargirlHikari chapter 23 . 11/24/2014
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH ! *Growl growl* I AM FANGIRLING SO HARD BUT I CAN'T MAKE NOISE AND WAKE MY BROTHER. THE STRUGGLES. JUST REMEMBER HUNNY IS MINE. MORI MY BEST FRIEND/ KINDA LIKE AN OLDER SISTER/BODYGUARD. NOW... CAKIE :D
Keiri DeLaCruz chapter 36 . 7/29/2014
I'm not a big fan of the Tama/Haru, but I quite liked this story.
MaxandFang101 chapter 34 . 6/24/2014
I'm happy but I'm not. I'm conflicted! She's going to end up with Tamaki isn't she? I obviously should like this because that's what I clicked on this story for in the first place, but I can't help but feel bad for Kyoya too! Eerugh! So very conflicted. 1:08am now

And I think this is your thousandth review too! Congratulations! Sorry it's not that good of a review, but it's very late and I'm barely awake and I have to finish this story.

Keep writing,

*Wings forever*

-MaxandFang101
MaxandFang101 chapter 33 . 6/24/2014
Omg, yes, things are hearing up! This is such a great plot you've got going with your characters and just the way everything is. I'm going to read the rest of it before I go to sleep and it's already 12:30am.

Great work!
MaxandFang101 chapter 28 . 6/24/2014
Omfg, shit is about to go down. I hate that I started reading this story for Haruhi/Tamaki, and now I ship Haruhi/Kyoya. And now I ship them hard, like, I'm going to read other stories about them after I finish your story. I really love this story, by the way :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Awesome
BloodLily16 chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
What does tsuzuku mean?
MyRoomSmellsLikeBooks chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Hey! Did you ever write the sequel? I loved baby solo much and I read it Ina day, non stop! I really enjoyed it! Thank you so much for writing it! I just want more haha. So I was just wondering if you have continued it. Thanks!
xXyumpancakesXx chapter 36 . 2/8/2014
That was such a good story! You are an amazing writer and it felt just as if Bisco Hatori herself wrote this! You were very great at describing everything just how the characters are, their feelings, just everything! And you did such a great job at adding an intense plot to the story. After all, the 'Haruhi's pregnant' has been done a gazillion times already. But most people who write it, write it for the sake of having a pregnant Haruhi. What you did, was take Tamaki to France, make Kyoya seem to be the bad guy as a disloyal and distrustful friend, make it seem like Tamaki was going to result in cheating, and there were so many times I was at the edge of my seat, wondering what would happen next! You did a wonderful job. :)

Some parts of the story I found could have been different. I don't believe neither Haruhi or Tamaki would have had sex right after their love confession. I feel like, if they had been a short couple just before beach party, or if both of them had been completely hammered instead of slightly drunk, then it would have made more sense. There was one part in the story when Haruhi had had dinner with Kyoya and she came back home slightly buzzed. She shouldn't have been drinking in the first place though since she was pregnant. Finally, I feel like the last chapter was slightly rushed. Whether it was or not, I don't know, but after this whole story feeling like Kyoya was the manipulative bad guy, I felt when the final chapter tied everything up, it was very quickly and simply explained, instead of a huge realization that Kyoya had been trying to protect Tamaki all along. At least thats what I think. I'm still not exactly sure Kyoya's feelings toward the whole situation. Was he upset that things didn't go his way? Or did things go exactly the way he meant it to go? And Haruhi should have reacted differently than a simple "oh, I'm not engaged to Kyoya anymore? Okay." Air about her.

This is all my opinion :) But none of it changes the fact you really did do quite an amazing job and I don't understand how you made it so good! I hope you continue to write just as well in future stories.
Guest chapter 36 . 1/29/2014
You evil genius. I'm so iwuerjknfdbheiuwjfkdms coz of you. I shipped Kyouya and Haruhi so badly and you just end it like that ;( whyyyy!? you have to make an alternative ending where kyouya and haruhi end up together
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 31 . 12/12/2013
What a fucking bitch!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 29 . 12/12/2013
NO HARUHI! DON'T DO IT!
Nixie the Bloody Pixie chapter 28 . 12/12/2013
S**T, F***ING A**BABIES, TAMAKI! You are finished!
1,004 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »