Reviews for Baby
Cottonic chapter 36 . 10/4/2015
I really loved this story! It was wonderfully written and I stayed up all night reading it (It was a school night XO), but the ending felt empty to me. It is a good read and you may like the ending depending on your preference but don't read it all night long and regret it in to morning.
Sfss chapter 29 . 10/3/2015
OH
MY
GOD

I can't believe this is happening
pokemonfan65 chapter 28 . 10/3/2015
Shit is about to go down. O.o

I thought this story was going to end with tamaki ending up wth Haruhi, but now I'm having second thoughts. Although this story's status Does say Tamaki and Haruhi as the pairing...
Tamaki needs to find out about Haruhi's condition And get his ass back to Japan like RIGHT NOW
Pokemonfan65 chapter 27 . 10/3/2015
I wish somebody would just punch that old bitch in the face. it would be so funny if that actually happened
Sfss chapter 22 . 9/28/2015
I bet Kyoya's dad is the guy talking to Tamaki's grandmother
Sfss chapter 21 . 9/28/2015
This is like my favorite chapter that I've EVER read in any story. This is an amazing story, you should be proud of yourself for making it.
Sfss chapter 20 . 9/28/2015
she must be that red-haired girl from the first episode!
PokemonfN65 chapter 19 . 9/28/2015
Tamaki's grandma is a total bitch.
Sfss chapter 12 . 9/27/2015
why did Kyoya lie like that?!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/20/2015
Theres a part in here i cant not be fixated on. Shes pregnant, but when shes eating out with kyoya, shes drinking champange?
Midori Tomoki chapter 36 . 8/23/2015
Ok I liked it and I hate it at the same time but I almost hated more...but other then that I loved it when I meant I loved it I meant the story it was very well written and instresting. Go Baby! XD
rinnie21 chapter 36 . 5/2/2015
Great story.
Book girl fan chapter 36 . 12/4/2014
Brilliant story, I've just spent the last hour and a half reading it. I think you captured all the characters perfectly, and the relationships they have with each other. It's fantastic.
StargirlHikari chapter 23 . 11/24/2014
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH ! *Growl growl* I AM FANGIRLING SO HARD BUT I CAN'T MAKE NOISE AND WAKE MY BROTHER. THE STRUGGLES. JUST REMEMBER HUNNY IS MINE. MORI MY BEST FRIEND/ KINDA LIKE AN OLDER SISTER/BODYGUARD. NOW... CAKIE :D
Keiri Kurosukara chapter 36 . 7/29/2014
I'm not a big fan of the Tama/Haru, but I quite liked this story.
1,015 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »