Reviews for A Life Lesson Of L
Markus Ramikin chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
That wasn't bad at all.

But the Chongg Ran O stuff seems to me like an unnecessary insert, a "where did that come from?" kind of thing. The story could have accomplished what it set out to do without it just fine. In my opinion, anyway.
Pepper Gem chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Haha! That was great! Nice job!
Coryx chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
KYAHAHA! Misa is vaainn... :P

YES! My sentiments exactly. Light is a manipulative bastard, and he deserved to die. He just didn't deserve to kill L. And Near didn't deserve to catch Light, that was *L's* job. Near is just a wannabe. And annoying.

Yeah, but remember? The Death Eraser was scrapped as an idea (much to the sorrow of us L fangirls) and frankly, if they had kept it, they should have come up with a better name... Death Eraser just sounds odd. I read the pilot chapter in v13, though, and I agree your idea is interesting.

I'm definitely going to check out this 'Fallen' story...
Pensulliwen chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Haha, amusing story. Nice job! But just so you know, that wasn't a sequel- the was the pilot, or a one-shot that they used to explain what they were planing on making the series like to see if they could get it published. They decided not to include the eraser in the actual manga, because it would take away some of the significance and seriousness of the story. Of course, it could still make for interesting fanfiction!
Madm05 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I liked the interaction between Light and L, and L's method of getting rid of Misa is pretty funny too. Can't wait to read more.

Cheers,

Madm_05
Vampyra142001 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Actually, the bit with Taro Kagami was a pilot chapter, a beta to see if people actually liked that sort of story. The Death Note with Light Yagami is based off of that pilot, and that's why even the Death Note rules are slightly different.

This isn't a bad story anyway and I love how you've done research for some of the information in it.
Marisol Akyri chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
pretty good. actually, im itnrested in Fallen. it seems like a good idea, but are you really going to make it a one-shot? a story liek that seesm like it would need more chapters...

*_*

marisol akyri
TheCityTurnsOrange chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
This is interesting and fun. What I liked a lot was at the very beginning when you had the paragraph describing Misa and then the paragraph describing L...it was GREAT contrast. ) I also thought your characterization of everyone was quite good...the only thing I would say could have been improved was the ending, because I don't think that would have made Misa uncomfortable enough to give up trying to wake her Light...But overall, I loved the idea and the writing style.