Reviews for Everything That I Wanted
LeviHeichouCos chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!RAWR!means i love you in dinosour _
Phantom Thief Niko-chan chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Nice so far... i have just 1 question... how old is Sora, Roxas, Namine, and kairi? and who is Kara? :)
Dogbert is cool chapter 6 . 11/5/2009
Typo in the paragraph where Selphie leads Kairi to her table. You spelled "course" as "coarse."

And a little under that:

“she’ll make your life hell, you know.”

The s in "she'll" needs to be capitalized.

Also Selphie and Kairi can't talk in the same paragraph (part where Selphie is complaining about her bra in the background).

"You wouldn’t believe some of the rumors, if you’d grown up with them, you’d be feeling the same way." Generally when you put something in between two commas it means that it is a extra detail. The rest of the sentence is supposed to be able to stand on its own.

"Ms. Chisa smiled, Kairi was trying to find the smallest hint of evil in her apparently pure smile, a twitch of a smirk, anything to make it easy to hate her, but failed miserably at it." Run-on sentence

Keep it up!-
CrimsonFoxxi chapter 6 . 10/11/2009

love this fanfic plz update soon 3
CrimsonFoxxi chapter 5 . 10/11/2009
lol MJ's house XD ur funny with ur random jokes and references
CrimsonFoxxi chapter 4 . 10/11/2009
"old man Berkley was still in his back room doing god knows what (You thought of something nasty just now didn't you? Don't lie!)"

LOL XD alright, u got me!
TeamEdwardElric chapter 6 . 9/21/2009
Iz read ur chapter! And if you don't know who I am (cause I changed my name) I will kick your arse!

3 it! Now, read my story that I finally posted!
The Damned Goddess chapter 6 . 9/20/2009
Hurry up with the next chapter already! :)
BloodRose chapter 6 . 9/20/2009
Awesome story! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!

chickenman00712 chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
great FF

i cant wait till next chapter

keep up the awesome work

Peace out
TinaalovesMints chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
:) haha yay hugs!

update son. pleasee! ]
94yonders chapter 6 . 9/7/2009
yeay! a new chapter! GO KAIRI! you go girl!

namine and roxas have a very funny relationship! a LOVE-HATE relationship! hilarious! i am liking of where this is going coz there is dewvelopment already...i look forward for the upcoming events!

GREAT JOB! let us have more fluff squabbles! _

p.s. your welcome? flattered for the special thanks...
ThommyPickles chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
I've been tearing my hair out for the past few months waiting for this chapter and here it is...

I like it, but don't keep me waiting any longer, I know people...

thissuperficialhypocrisy chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
Lol, I laugh at Saw Movies.

I love that chapter, and I was actually just looking at this story about an hour ago, oh the irony!

Yea, Im tired and dunno what else to say. we.

Update soon!

94yonders chapter 5 . 8/21/2009

it is so hilarious and i really like it so please author continue and update as fast as possible!