Reviews for The Price of Everything
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Wow. This was... intense. Nicely done :D
Happy-go-lucky-chick chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
i saw the parent thing comming! i knew he would ask her to kill her own parents X3 i knew it! i'm genius!
Sapphire Nymph chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
love it..
imene chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
i re-read this fanfiction and again: bravo, it was great, i like reading your stories several times, i really do enjoy it
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
this is good, but i think sam wouldnt just give in that easily. although she went through a lot... i dont know: its good.
Fiery Inkheart chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Muy Grande, I must admit this was grande, brilliant, such power in the fact that he wanted her and no-matter what pain it caused her he would get her, I loved it, please do more like this!

Muy Grande Very Great

grande - great

My New Spainish! Hehe

Deathly, Omen
imene chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I'm-I'm speachless's definatelly different, it was horrible but at the same time so AWESOME, I liked it and i will certainly never forget it.

well,this fic is special and i did enjoy it (a lot) so i would like to say thank you for writing such an amazing story,it was really really good, great U ROCK!

p.s happy bithday to you Poison's Ivy, it's a great present, enjoy it.
Poison's Ivy chapter 1 . 7/19/2008

:D:D:D DUDE! I knew this was coming but I was still AMAZED and ELATED when reading this!

*sigh* Yep. Everything I LOVE! Evil Tim Scam, check, manipulation (ofc), check, Sam, check, NO SHIRT! (:D), check, MIND GAMES. :D Check.

Even better, it had seduction and killing. MORE CHECKS! I LOVE THIS!

I LOVE and ADORE how it was written! I was like, biting my lip in excitement AND YAY! You used some of my lines! WHO.

omg merciless killing? I love that! (Um, of course I do. I wrote ISM. lol)

I'm trying to find favorite lines but it's so hard... I love all of them. Um, I don't think it'd be a great idea to post your whole story in this review...

Enough isn't enough lol. :P

[A good girl like her having to do terrible, vile things.

It was despicable.

He loved it.]

ROFL. :D OMG that was funny and amazing and I'm SO :D over that line. (Yes I said :D)

Who wouldn't love it when threats work out?

Gosh I gotta go otherwise I wouldn't shut up in this review. I love it and THANK YOU SO MUCH for this being my birthday present. I love it to death!