Reviews for Miss Chief's Mistake
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Ha ha ha ha ha. Awesome. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
paper.creations chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Oh my gosh, that was amazing! I definitely want to see that episode right now. Curse how big season one is, keeping me from a love potion episode!

It was lovely. Uber romantic and quite sweet. I adored it :)

-Maggie
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Aww, what a sweet story. This is my favorite episode and I like what you did with it.

This is a very original idea, having Tommy being the one affected by the potion. I like that his feelings for Kim are enhanced, making him the romantic man she always wanted. It's definately different than what happened to the other people that were put under the spell.

The battle scenes are great. I like that you identify them by their ranger color instead of their names, making a clear distinction between their time as rangers and their time as humans.

This story is very romantic and shows true love can overcome anything. It is all well written. Great story.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
That was Awesome, really amazing.
Jaguarsolaris chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
oh yes sequel please.
grits chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
wow..that was very surprising

i never though anyone would do this episode in reverse because it always made me curious what this ep would have been like if tommy was under the spell

great one shot
TommyOliverMMPRFan chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I think this is an awesome story. This was probably my favorite Season 3 episode, and Miss Chief was a funny creature.

Someone should do a story similar to this where Miss Chief puts one of the male Rangers under her spell, makes him fall in love with her and turns him against the others.
Izzie chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
amazing story! so sweet and perfect.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Different is awesome. Amazing fic. Loved this.
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I couldn't read it all-I was laughing too hard! God, it's great. I love it! (I'll finish it when no one's gonna hear me snickering)
TerraHart93 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
AW that was such a cute story
C2 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
DAMN! so wonderful...i'd missed your PR stories and was hoping you'd write another TK again...Its good to see PreBreakup stuff. we don't hardly get enough of that, and this was wonderful. I'm adding it to my favorites RIGHT NOW!

Keep up the good work!
gigletrig chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
ok, let's all say it on the count of three... 1,2,3 aw! that was so cute! i wish tommy would have acted like that more on the show, might have made it more interesting! lol!