Reviews for Of Cream and Salt and Wild Strawberries
Shemiki chapter 1 . 6/29
Cream and salt and wild strawberries...part of me wonders where you get your ideas. A wonderful addition to your usual staple of Kataang fluff.
kataangboomerangorangatang chapter 1 . 6/21
BeautyInDisquise chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Talk about lol every where.
4elements22 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Oh my gosh! I love this! The part about waking her up at 7 is an exact quote from Gilmore Girls! I love it! :D Two of my favorite things put together!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I like how realistic this story is. Reminds me of everyday life so much
Mika Minx chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Cute! _
AK88 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I guess this might be the way older Aang and Katara might be like. I enjoyed it enough to add it to my faves. It's sweet and cute.
idaydreamtoomuch chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Aww...This is so sweet. Love how it's not sappy and too mushy. Those make me want to bang my head on the wall. Definitely one of my favourite stories. :)
analuvspjandlogan chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
i just randomly found this online and had to review it because it was so good :) it was one of the sweetest kataang stories i've ever read
casakitten chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Good Kaatang fanfiction is so very hard to find. Thanks for such a delightful read! What a lovely fanfic.
bloodydisaster chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
very sweet. I like the fact that he named the kisses, espicially the "kiss because we feel like it kiss".
Aang'sGreyEyes chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Aww. Sweet. Loved it. Fave.
Krystal McKenna chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Aw, that was just adorable.
thesimplyuninspired chapter 1 . 11/28/2008 really shouldn't be able to do these things to my heart. Really. It's just...gah, it's so Aang and Katara, and fluffy, but not annoyingly so; just sweet and kinda an everyday feel that I find rather wonderful, most likely because I will probably never get tired of the little things- which, y'know, make the world go 'round- between those two (but who says that's a bad thing?) Marvelous; much love for this.
Religion0 chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
Hm... cute and incredibly sweet.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »