Reviews for Girls' Night In
tierra lewis chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
That was a bomb ass story. Super realistic..for a fantasy story lol
Serbia chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I Really Liked this Story :)
I Love How It Didn't Crash Straight into sex and I Love how it ended 3
blackapple chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
shit
Devin England chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
That was harsh, but I liked that story. I was reading up on Yuri stories for a story I planned on writing, and I found this... I can see that they ARE your favorite characters, BUT DAMN AZULA IS AN EXTREME BITCH! God I felt sorry for Ty Lee. I liked the story though, you should have a follow up of Azula on Ty Lee.
RainboIsland chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
aw *tears on my keyboard*
Ponies are Cool chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I liked this story. The characters acted...well, in character (Azula most definitely), the pace was excellent, and the concept - a sweet, slumber party - was exactly what I expected from a bubbly Ty Lee. The one problem I had with the story was that it was in present tense. Other than that, good job.
Erich Zann III chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Wow. That was really sad. You did Azula perfectly.
Charles Lehmann - Minamorti chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Wow. I mean, wow. Um... I think I can a few pointers from you. I've thought about trying to make a really evil character in one of my forming fanfics (not that I've managed to write any yet. Yeah, I suck that much and I'm a hyprocrite), I mean a really EVIL character. Not evil in the way that he has people tortured, has millions of people killed or plans to conquer the planet or something. No, nothing FLASHY like that. A sort of dormiant evil, the sort that sits there, and while its not techincally harming you, it's very existance just seems to do just that. And it SMILES as it does it, even when its not smiling. And not that half-assed creepy or evil smile any two-bit villian can give you, the one that inflames your soul with fear and maybe anger and that screams of bloodlust, but the sort of smile that is quiet, calm, and just KNOWS that it can tear you apart at any second, but doesn't. Because that would be too SIMPLE, too CRUDE, and the FUN wouldn't last long enough. The sort of smile that doesn't invade your soul and burns you alive, it would be the sort of smile that simply knocks on the door to your soul, to be let in by the darkness that already exists in your soul, and then you're OBLITIRATED from the inside out. And my point is, that Azula seems to do that to Ty Lee. Hm, really have to think about this some more, before I really insert my character into the story. Oh, and nice fanfic, by the way.
hogwartsismydrug chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
so sad T_T wanted to see REAL girl-on-girl action...but watevs Azula's character was so Cannon and so was Ty Lee's Mai's was a smidge like this much . out there but it was really good!
Fatal Yaoi chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
wow...just just..wow(good wow)..Mai would've acted like that in the circumstance..I'm positive(or she would have been violent)
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
this story was realistic and a bit gritty, well described and the emotions were perfect, discomfort and a sense of desperation, biting and confusing.
maiko122 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Wow, great story. I really feel for Ty Lee. I think you really got into her head and portrayed the non-bubbly side of her while managing to keep her IC. Great job. Its hard to really make a character your own while keeping him/her recognizable.
red neo ranger chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
good
DigitalAda chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Other than being written in present tense, this story is pretty great. You depicted Azula's coldness perfectly. Also, everyone seems pretty much in character.
psych11 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
You definitely caught the characters, and it was very well-written. Great job!