Reviews for Seven Deadly Steps
Sorceress of Magic chapter 8 . 8/10/2012
aw that was cutee
softasthunder chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
"Derek walked towards his door and his stomach growled again, "Shut-up, you won already!" he screamed at himself." -hilarious
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 2/21/2010
I love how it ended like that. Plus the statement where Derek admits he's every sin and what not, I love that line, it just ends the story perfectly in my opinion.

Fantastic story D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 2/21/2010
I love that! D

Awesome story!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 2/21/2010
OMG I LOVE that chapter!

well written in their characters (in my opinion D)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
WOW, I love Derek's little rant to Casey, it's perfect!

The part when Noel enters was a little confusing (wasn't sure which of the guys said what before Casey noticed Noel was there)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
I say that Derek was definitely jealous...I love this!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 2/21/2010
That definitely showed Gluttony. Well done!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
I wonder too how Casey got ready like that if Derek was in there the whole morning.

I like this D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Wow, for a second i thought Derek was hearing voices in his head LOL

great chapter!
pheonix-river chapter 8 . 6/1/2009
lolz. i luv it
awesometastic9 chapter 8 . 3/9/2009
this was the most glorious fan fiction I have EVER read for LWD! You are one awesome writer!
Wepluvzyou chapter 8 . 11/28/2008
loved the ending!
abandoned five-ever chapter 8 . 11/25/2008
been gone for quite a while and so i just got done finishing reading this story. it was all-in a nut shell-amazing! i loved it all specially the 'apologze to noel' part
Lanter chapter 8 . 11/23/2008
"As Casey repeated pointed out, I am guilty of sloth, vanity, gluttony, envy, wrath, lust, and greed, but I’m not guilty of love. For love, I can’t apologize."

-Er, maybe I should apologize to Noel,

Love the ending, everything was kept in character and it did a nice wrap on the Derek and Casey relationship. You pulled out a good finale to a creative fic, well done.