Reviews for Cake
Skye-Chan chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
I totally have to agree with you and L. "The Yaoi Gods were in favor of a certain blonde haired pyromaniac.” was definatly my favorite sentence too .
Talented but Lazy chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
*fangirl squeel*: DEISASO!

I loved it!
CursingCookies chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Lol that was hillarious! my fave part? The Yaoi Gods were in favor of a certain blonde pryomaniac. LOL! Great one shot!
YPrincess chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
My favorite part(s) was when Sasori was being clusmy in the kitchen. He clusmy cause he's falling in love.
this be a dead account chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Oh, yes! This is amazing! Absolute, sheer, genius! AH! I'm just so happy that I found a DeiSaso fic, where Sasori is uke, but there's no GRAPHIC SEX. :D You rock! The Fluff Factor was huge, which is what I totally love. This is everything I love in a happy little nutshell! So cute! Thanks soo much for writing this. It's wonderful! I'm sorry though, my review isn't enough to describe how much I love it. I'll try it though...

Your word choice and descriptions are extremely deep and detailed, and I can see everything, which is great, because I LOVE that I can see the little, tiny Sasori on the floor, covered in flour! That's adorable! And I mean, I love DeiSaso together, doing hot things, but not TOO hot, and I deeply thank you for not pulling too sour a citrus fruit. :D It is PERFECT in every way I can possibly imagine, and I am really enthralled with this story! I have a question though: so /how/ did Sasori become human again? Was it just the jutsu reversed? Well, I got fluff out of it, so I don't care too too much. D It's so cute! And awwh, that's damn straight. No one would take care of him like Deidara would! Because that blonde is the one that REALLY loves him! And YES, I loved loved loved the Yaoi Gods line. I had to reread it ten times over to juice it for all it was worth. :D Muahahaha. Yes! Deidara is tall, blonde and sexy! He pwns Sasori's cute ass any day. D AMAZING FIC. D YOU RULE LIKE HECK! -loves-
LadyKandaYu chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I don't know what to think about that last sentence from Sasori, it's whether cute or creepy... But Sasori in a sailor uniform does sound cute! X3
grandiloquentCaecity chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Nice fic. And you may not be as insane, it made sense to me... or maybe I'm just as insane as you. You kinda have to be at least some what insane to like yaoi after all. And as for nonsense that brains spew, you should see what I write. Anyway, I liked it. Keep up to good work!
SaveADrumBangADrummer23 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
XD that was my favorite sentence too! Yaoi Gods, who'd of thunk? Oddly, this story did make sense in my head... man you like writing SasoDei, ne? Sasori was a little OOC, cause he will always be seme, never uke... but I liked it!
Mortalita chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I'd have to agree, that sentence was my favorite. I loved this story. I hope to see other Akatsuki mess-ups from you! X3*can't think of any* I'll let you do the brain thing.
Mew Somomo chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
OMFG, Sasori in a girls' school uniform! KAWAI! yay for sasodei-ness! It's not 3am, but it makes sense to me too!
LURVEuALL chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
aaw so cute lovedit write more soon
Replicae chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
My favourite sentence too xD

I mean the “The Yaoi Gods were in favor of a certain blonde haired pyromaniac.”

Great xD

Uh,I love DeiSaso xD
Syuuk chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Fave part? Um, simply the uke Sasori part _ (Uke Sasoris are so hard to come by!)

But, I love the entire piece. You must must must write more. I love all your works _ Good story!
Veiled and Missing chapter 1 . 7/19/2008