Reviews for Severus’ and Harry’s Quality Family Time
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 5/1
If I were Poppy, I'd tell Harry that if he doesn't follow instructions, he can stay with DumDum while Severus and the ladies are away in Ibiza! He know the cost to his health of disobeying ... that it usually results in additional pain and sickness ... yet he does it anyway. I don't get it.
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 5/1
Severus needs to invent a Do Not Disturb charm for the Floo that cannot be breached by anyone but Poppy. DumDum sounds like he is going to be a pest for the duration of the illness.
missgsmith51 chapter 4 . 5/1
Ding, dong, the witch (Bella) is dead! So are her two little flying monkeys! (Moldyshorts and Lucy)

Oh, no! I hope Albus doesn't choose to stay in Snape's apartment. He's a PITA, and they don't need him around while they are still sick. Can they lock him in Harry's room and vanish the door, so that he can't get out to bug them? Better still, let Molly or the Twins watch him! Hehe
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 5/1
Perfect! Perhaps Snape can infect Voldemort!
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 5/1
Considering Hogwarts has a lake with Grindylow in it - and people apparently swim in or fall into the lake periodically - why aren't staff and students inoculated for Grindylow Pox? It would seem like something Poppy or Snape might suggest, especially to a disaster-prone kid like Harry.
daisy.tya chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
(Severus' and Harry's Annoying Family Addition) O.o ohhhh1 a marriage ? xd lol Severus married wit woh ? xd i i go flee to read this story
daisy.tya chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
xd hahaha the big bad Lord Voldemort (Tom Riddle) wit the Grindylow fever xd hihihi good i hope this will kill him
daisy.tya chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
xd hihihi ["I believe we are in for some quality family time for about a week," he said to his son, smirking.] xd hihihi poor Harry/Severus not i am glad there are sick but i think is a good thing to have some times together :)
adaydreamer95 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
how do you come up with these illnesses? I love your stories
Kimi Lowe chapter 9 . 9/30/2012
Love the story...
Lady DestinyHope chapter 9 . 10/30/2011
great story! i enjoyed reading it
ruth hammond chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
OH. what is going to happen now? Can't wait...

hehehe!
ruth hammond chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
loved this chapter, especially the last part of the chapter!

thank you for your work!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
Great!
ruth hammond chapter 9 . 12/13/2009
another fun story. I am looking forward to the next sequel. Thank you.