Reviews for Just a Girl with an Umbrella
that was really amazing.
Lubov chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Aww so cute
Aj chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Ops! I meant to type *is one of the sweetest stories I've read.
Aj chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Thank you for writing this. It was absolutely beautiful. I've read hundreds of stories, and so far this of the sweetest ones I've ever read.
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
another cute little one-shot thingy )
Restless Goddess chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
The very last line really has me taken: "reminding them that they are alive." So simple and yet so powerful. This really captures a moment that means so, so much. Very well done.
Emma James chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
kinda romantic dont you think
VillageVoice chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Cameron to the rescue. I love this pairing together. BEcause of watching her husband die, Cameron knows what Thirteen is going to go through and how it's going to break her heart, but she goes after her anyway. I like that idea.
Love Butterfly chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
aww... i absolutely loved this story! it was really sad but oh so sweet! loved how you described cameron's kiss, how she's in love with thirteen and will stick with her through whatever.

hope to read more from you!

xoxo,

so sweet
jareaufan chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Fantastic story!
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
well done, that had a lot of depth and was certainly heart breaking. I liked that Cameron just kissed her because sometimes she can be spontaneous like that but I liked 13's reaction and was cold at moments. overall I really like your story and if you wanted to write a sequel that would be great. it was really sad but had its uplifting moment at the end.
ImKindaOffBalance chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
beautiful
bigblusky chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
wow.. that's super intense.. loved what cameron said.. so true and beautiful.."it's the living that matters most." damn.. real one hell of an amazing fic..

thanks for sharing this with us..