Reviews for There Is More To Love
hopelessfreakz chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
Update pleaseeeee
Guest chapter 6 . 4/27/2014
plz plz plz update again soon its really good I wish i could write like that (I am terrible at English I wish I could learn everything from the beginning again but its not that easy)
Nameduchessme chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
I was glad 8s 8s tezuka n !more tezuryo the story
xDarklightx chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
I like it. Update soon.
Ciel Squish chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
Ahhh I love the TezuRyo parts most (And two months ago I didn't even like that pairing WTF me?) The only thing I'd recommend is to make the flow a bit smoother and less choppy though I feel bad telling you that since I imagine my own is worse...(hypocrite /shot)
Ciel Squish chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
...I know Rika's the main character...but can I have more TezuRyo? O.O
xDarklightx chapter 5 . 12/19/2012
I really like it. I can't wait to read more. Update soon.
Class s chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Love it. Please let her end up with atobe.
grote.grutjes chapter 4 . 11/17/2012

This story is really good! I'm really curious as to what happened to Rika when she was in England and how her relationship will turn out with Fuji.
You should however be carefull of grammar mistakes, it's a little confusing at some times.

Thanks for writing this great fic.

Yuki Phantomhive-kyuubi heir chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
plz make more cuz this is getting good plz plz make more thxs
Kaiyira chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
Thanks for updating looking forward to the following chapters! .
Middle-Earth fan 202101202 chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
yay i love your story. i wonder how atobe and rika know each other. i'm looking forward to the next chapter-
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
Frenchy chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
waaa you need to write more! i really really like your story!

i've been trying to find some good OC stories with PoT and i was happy when i stumbled upon yours :) i just wish there was more for me to read than simply 3 chapters...UPDATE SOON! PLEASE! you're plot is awesome and i cant wait to learn more about Rika Echizen! :DDDDDDDDDDDDD
kim13796 chapter 3 . 5/30/2010