Reviews for Coda
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
*claps* beautiful!
lyin chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
what a brilliant way for the Doctor to say good-bye- i love the whole idea of time travel and you really used it brilliantly here, and kept them both wonderfully in character- Donna's lines, particularly, really sounded to me like older-dying-Donna- so very her. and "Bit dim, but a good man" Ralph and Jamie who plays football- great concoctions who really fit this piece, and going to Wilfred's funeral first, with the descriptions there- oo. plus, i especially loved the idea of them having a party with they part with a Tanarian paradise cake- lovely :D a great piece! thanks for the read :D
HRInuyashaFan16 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
very good story. made me cry. I'm hoping that they will bring her back. i dont know how they will but im hoping they do. maybe jenny will find her and tell her all of what happened cause the doctor doesnt know shes alive so he cant tell her not to say anything to donna.
Lutherian chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Wow.
mysterypoet66 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
incredibly believable, and resolves everything nicely. It's a fairly fluid bit of storytelling, you haven't forced the plot or pacing. It's remarkably gentle. Thank you.