Reviews for The Great Stapler War
Hexe chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
OMG that made me laugh, SO hard. I know this is an old story, and I don't know if you still even write on this site.. but thank you for the laugh - and the mental image!
writinghasceased chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
LOL hahaha. Can never see this happening but god that was funny. you should do one with Tony and Ziva and then Gibbs being like "DiNozzo.. We've been through this before."

I'm still smiling. Great job!
NCISchick chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
that was hilarious!

rolling around in fits of laughter! my parents are asleep is i had to muffle my laughs talk about hard, as soon as i finished it i raced out side and fell on the ground laughing!

my sides are hurting like hell now! i haven't laughed that much in so long!:D

i have tears running down my face!

it is one of the funniest story's i have read! well done! great work!:D there are only 2 other story's that i laughed hard but this one tops them all!

keep up the fantastic work always!

Love NCISchick xoxoxo (*laughing to hard to finish off like normal!*hahahahaha * scream with laughter!*)
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
A great story. Very funny.
madd09 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
omg that was great excellent magnificent i want more
coffee4106 chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
HAHAH...HAHAHAHAHAHA, im rolling. thats funny!
PaperHat chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
That was such a funny story. Great!
Lori chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I love the story! VERY FUNNY! I can so picture it happening!
a chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I would have loved to see Ziva's crazy ninja mossad skills in this frix but since I like Kate better I'm a happy camper. You did an amazing Job! Keep making us laugh...
Eliza-angel chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
hi:)

I just love it, it's very funny, I'd love to see that fight for real:)

ela x
TooMuchCaffine chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
You should post a second version, with Tony and Ziva instead of Tony and Kate! That would be hilarious!
MissJayne chapter 1 . 7/19/2008