Reviews for Everything I Ever Wanted: A Dr Horrible Fic
Tsutarja-cuteness101 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
anyways,this was really awesome...and i THINK Billy might have just snapped...but whatever.i really wish there was going to be another part to this...
StoryGirl.98 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Fantastic story, really in character, too.
I really liked it.
SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Yay! Happiness! The only sure way to tell this is not a Joss Whedon production. :-D Thanks for posting-I needed this. ;-D
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Wow, very well done. The first section especially where he's so upset about Penny's death felt so in character. This fic feels like Act 4!

GREAT fic. :)

threerings chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Nice job. I enjoyed it and it's tantalizing promise for the future. Off to read your other stories.
IckyEcchi chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
What an intriguing idea...
hypercell chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
This is the first part, right? It is really good!
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
You did take a few liberties with the concept of the freeze ray, but its function was never explicitly explained, so...

Bravo! Good job here, and I mean that. Looking forward to reading the rest of your Horrible fics...

But thank you very much!

A tip: I almost didn't find your stuff because searching for "Dr. Horrible" turns up hundreds of unrelated "Dr." and "Horrible" results, and you didn't add "Sing-Along Blog" to your title/description.

This was indeed a great story. I'd like to see Billy do his thing at the League, though... Sure to be entertaining and/or angsty- interesting, anyway.
Darkday Chaos chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
It wasn't perfect, but- sweet zombie Jesus on a pogo stick- it was nice!

I can totally see this. I'm not sure if Billy would have the motivation to do such a thing, but that's not important, and even if it was, it might very well be he case.

Your writing leaves some things to be desired, but, really, it's not bad at all. Great theme, great keeping in character, and nice presentation!

Sorry about the way I'm talking. I've started school recently and I've been seeing things in super constructive criticism mode. XD

safsren chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
this was pretty good, I felt all sad for Billy when Penny died. I'm prob gonna write one of my own when an idea pops out of my head. Btw, you got any idea if they're gonna keep going or are the three acts all there is?
Victoria Jane chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Very good, although not sure what sort of tune you had in mine for some of the blog bits? Would love to be a part of making this into a fan film :)

Good luck with your future projects
Hermione Solo chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
WHAT? THATS IT? THATS UNEXCEPTABLE DUDE! AND UNJUST! AND UNFAIR! AND UN...whatever I just totaly wish you could wright another one.
cgflower chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
wah! poor Dr. horrible! i just about cried at the end of part I. especially at the very very end where he sings that he'll never feel anything again.

I loved your fic very much (and it was a Dr. horrible fic, too!). There was just one thing that was bothering me. maybe it's just me interpreting things wrong, but the last song of part I is basically about how dr. horrible closes off his "billy" side and clamps down on his feelings to escape the pain. you can tell he sort of encloses himself in the bank robbery by his face remaining very nuetral and emotionless, and then latter how he changes cloths, and then again at the very very end when he says he'll never feel anything again ("And i won't feel...a thing").

Your fic, on the other hand fills dr. horrible with feelings- of pain and guilt and anger- and keeps a "billy" side to him. It's not that big a deal, i guess. I just felt it was a little inconsistant. It was odd, because your other fic was very canon. that's all.

either way, i really liked it, and i hope you write more soon. we will have to try to get more people to write dr. h fics, myself included.

thank you fore sharing the dr. horrible love!
Evil Kittens Unite chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Ha. Loves it.

I really hope you plan on updating this, as I need a fix, like now.

I thought the characterization was pretty spot on. It be perfect if you could make them sing...okay maybe not.

Keep up the good work.

-Evil Kittens Unite
Bytemite chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Love this one too. Deep underneath it all, Billy's got to be feeling exactly this way.