Reviews for Enjoy the Challenge
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
AMAZING. Loved it 3
Snapplelinz chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Wow, awesome oneshot, ST. I'm convinced, you can sell me any femslash pairing under the sun : ) You just have this great knack of getting under your characters' skins and revealing their innermost thought processes in an honest and humourous way. From this perspective, it makes total sense that Ren would fall for Tawni: she's one of those characters you can't pin down immediately, because she's got so many layers to her, that make her very appealing on the whole ; ) Ruby is a sly devil, but bizarrely intuitive. I love this show so much and you did it justice. Major props.
rubyluvrgurl chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Tis wood nevr happin you bich evry1 nos that Rhen iz in luv with Twittie and
Kit chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
good story, loved everything about it. do some more with ren and tawny.
Yurilover90 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Ha! This was good! I gotta say that this is the first R/T fic I've ever read, but I do believe you've gotten me hooked on another fandom! You sure are good at that!

Keep it up!

P.S. I think you would be really good in the Epic Proportions Challange! You should think about entering (if you haven't already). The line-up looks pretty good this year! ;)
Alexawynters chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
lmao awesome
yui1808 chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
oh man, that was a good opening for a story... too bad this is just a one shot fic... but still thank you for posting...
medboflight chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Very cute. Kinda random. But I liked it. I know both of these girls were products of my early pre-coming out time fantasies.
Bladed Darkness chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Heh, that was incredibly cute and this is one of my favorite pairings. You did a great job with it as well.
protegem0i chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
cute story. but seriously, write more! no one writes es fanfiction anymore and im sick of it lol. its like everyone just stopped! please write more, and include louis. thanks!
Sheady 16 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
So, I clicked randomly on Even Stevens and was pleased to see that another Ren/Tawny fic had been written. Then I was even more pleased to see that it had been written by you. Kudos on doing it well. Have a nice day.
riverkirby chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
That was incredibly done brilliantly :P Fantastic job!
tannersnemo chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Awhh haha that was awesome! Wow, I really liked it...I love Ren and Tawny (especially Tawny haha