Reviews for In Darkest Light
Nemrut chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
Really liked your portrayal of Diana, so much so that I wish more people would write her that way. Also loved her interaction with the Batclan.

Thank you for sharing this.
Electricboa chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
I really enjoyed this story. It was engaging and I looked forward to seeing how it was going to turn out. Admittedly, my knowledge of the Justice League more comes from the TV show, so a lot of the references you made went over my head (especially with regard to the creator of the spell and the spirits that want to take over their bodies), but the beginning was an odd way to start it. It did, however, force Batman and Wonder Woman to interact and face it, and that's the biggest strength of this work. I've read a few BM/WW stories and I have to admit your Diana is probably one of the more unique ones in the line of. I always see her fight for Bruce, but her acceptance of Batman not loving her back was fascinating. It showed her strength of character, and made me want a happy ending all the more.

You might want to consider putting this under the Comic Justice League section, though. I think you'd get many more hits there, and this story really should get more lime light.
AltheaJams chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
I've just re-read this story for the millionth time and had to show some gratitude for this classic fic. Thank you so much for the love you so clearly put into this story, Meljean.
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 5 . 7/15/2013
That was awesome! My first Batman & Wonder Woman fic. I loved it all the way!
IGOTEAMEDWARD chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Brilliant start!
DC-Deastro chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
Wow, just wow. Bravo this has been the best fix I have read.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
Only one word The Best!
CloudyDream chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
This was lovely. And, yes, I realize how old it is; but I enjoyed it all the same.
Our Lady Silence chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
This is brilliant.
FeelingMyself chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
An unusual first chapter!
littlemsstrawberry chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
oh my goodness gracious. this Is too good. if only there's a sequel
Ni Castle chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
wow! One of the best fics BMWW I've read. Incredibly well written, I found amazing how a
story that brought a spell, Diana assuming an alternative lifestyle,
the characters on the verge of going crazy, walking into hell, depending on the Joker to save their lives made so much sense and was so successful.
Congratulations author!
Ni Castle chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
ok, I'm not disappointed. Diana devastated as Batwoman
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I dont follow the comics, but I'm loving this story. And Diana as Batwoman? I cant wait to see!
Amethice chapter 5 . 10/18/2011