Reviews for Food For Thought
sylvaniae chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
LOL, Buffalo wings are awesome. The reason they're called Buffalo wings is because they originated in Buffalo, NY. It's just a spicy style of chicken wings. Very yummy, but your GI tract may not like you much afterwards. I was up in Syracuse for a wedding and had some, and I about died the next day.

I loved this story (pretty much always love your stuff). Just the image of Sam eating acorns is kind of hilarious, though.
samwinchester83 chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
(So sorry with spamming you with reviews but OH MY GOD i love your stories!)
jessi chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
Another great story! The idea is interesting.
ccase13 chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
Poor Sam with a food curse was harrowing. I hope you got lots of strange american food on your trip.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
Well this is a first. Never read like it before. It is an awesome story. Can't believe I missed this one too. Looking forward to your next one. Again Merry Christmas.
casammy chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Torture was great with so sick sammy and his final letter has made me cry I can feel the dean's pain for which really it hurts me when sammy suffers and die of only thinking about dead sammy
CalamityJim chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
That was fun!

And shockingly original. I've been pounding through the Limp! Sam communities and no one had done anything like this before. Awesome for that. I give you 10 pts. Oh, and the thing about you being married? A None-Issue. We can go Mormon. If one marriage is good, more are better.
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 12/28/2009
Great second and final chapter. Nice twist that Sam figured out that Dean had been cursed too when he remembered he had forgotten to do the salt and burn, logical as all the other curses had involved two people. Loved the fact that John actually turned up, realised they needed to buy some time and got Sam to the hospital. Again loved that it was not just as simple as burning the gypsy witch's bones but having to burn the skulls too, releasing the victims spirits. Inevitable the John would leave the boys again, and also inevitable Sam's reaction. Great brotherly banter at the end with the boys back in the Impala, this time with Sam getting some relaxing sleep.

Fab story girl, loved it.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Damn, Sam is certainly in trouble with this gypsy witch's curse, trying to stuff himself silly, not caring if what he is eating or drinking is poisonous, yet seemingly wasting away at the same time. Not surprised Dean is at his wits end and has also rung their dad, but will he respond. And with all that panic about Sam, they did not go back and salt and burn her remains - hope she doesn't somehow come back.
UpstairsMind chapter 2 . 9/21/2009
Totally awesome! Great concept, good secondary characters! Loved Donna and Paul. And Sammy, stop torturing your brother! 'I'm starving, what's for breakfast?' :D
monster under the bed chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
I like this story! And i think you captured dean's humor perfectly like when sam was eating all that food and he was proud "Even on his best day Dean couldn’t hope to match such skill"; hilarious. love it, plan to keep reading it.
SammysTeam chapter 2 . 4/16/2009
Did anyone ever enlighten you on what Buffalo wings and Pig and a Poke were? Just curious. ;D
chiselchest chapter 2 . 1/26/2009
Damn, that was an awesome story, truly unique. You did a great job!
Starkreactor chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
This is good, thank you!
Ritu chapter 2 . 9/18/2008
Hi,

Your story is juss coolest story I'v ever read. I'v read your story in 1 breath. I'ts great. Thanks for posting, hope u will post another of your coolest stories u wrote.

Love