Reviews for MIStake
Kurna chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This is a great story, or rather the start of a great set of stories.

I don't even watch the show, but your other stories compelled me to give it a try anyway. And what can I say, I read all four parts in a row. They are just so funny, but also very sweet.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
This. Is. Hilarious.
rookie802 chapter 6 . 2/14/2011
That was a really funny story. Cannot wait to read the sequel:)
SumrBrezze chapter 6 . 4/14/2010
I've just recently started reading SVU fanfic and most of the stories I've read have been on the serious side. I must say that this was a highly welcome change. I loved it and you had me laughing all the way through! Now I wish the gang could really go on a game show ;-) I'm thrilled that you have 'Mis' sequels. Gonna go check those out! Thank you so much for sharing your talent.
Little-Butterfly-Bee chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I've never actually reviewed this but I just wanted to say this has been one of my favourite series. I've downloaded it and read it a million times. It's good to have some humour! :)
MelHellion chapter 6 . 10/14/2009
Wow I really loved this story and I laughed the whole time I read it. Thanks for such a great story and a much needed laugh. I can't wait to read the next few stories. Keep up the amazing work. ]
iconoclasticone chapter 6 . 9/16/2008
oh man, i loved that! great planning, i loved all the inside jokes, you could really tell that you are a huge fan of the show. great job, really...made me smile more than usual! -melissa
darkly lit chapter 6 . 7/21/2008
hahaha... wow that was hilarious!

poor liv and I loved how munch's answers were.. well... typically him... haha... donnelly rocks for recognizing the producer as an ex-con... wonder how much trouble those 3 are gonna get into with her

great writing! D