Reviews for I hate him! But
MagicMissile chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
Heeey, there. I see you've updated! And, so Tir is getting smothered now. Lol Millich, poor aristocratic guy. No one can mess with Sonya.

PS- How can anyone hate vegetable soup!?
MagicMissile chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
I swear if Tir the crazy killer of the Liberation Army has something to do with Mathiu's doing (I'm still wondering what Kasumi meant by the guards in the previous chapter), it better have a good explanation! The chapter was pretty exciting though. Lastly, I like how you portrayed the war. In the game it looked like little ants in a see-through glass, doing silly little things and scrambling about. Nice!
MagicMissile chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
Haha, Tir must be thinking what the hell happened to me and why is Sonya embracing me? Anyway, I'm not sure if this is accurate or not, but I thought no one knew about the relationship between Sonya and Teo Mcdohl, except a relatively select few. Also, I can now imagine how Tir could act like this. Afterall, he is a kid. It must be tough to be a Tenkai star (unless your Thomas from Suikoden III of course, lol).
MagicMissile chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
The story is really well-written. It's a pretty calm chapter compared to the others I guess. Anyway, did Tir have a heart attack? Haha, of course not!
MagicMissile chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
I got how you made the scene where Tir accidently hooked her hair but I guess I either read it wrong or I'm missing something. Because somehow, I found it hard to figure out how the fishing hook latched onto her hair, and where exactly and how exactly Tir did not notice anything. The scene seemed a bit confusing. On the bright side, Yamkoo was hilarious.
MagicMissile chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
I see...now it makes sense. So Tir was just grieving over his loss. Haha, I shouldn't spoil it for other readers so I'll leave it this vague. Really though, I hope Mathiu didn't do anything wrong to Tir. I just can't believe such a thing!
MagicMissile chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Whoa, the atmosphere in this chapter just dropped tremendously. It was light at first but now Tir just drop-kicked the whole thing to hell. Hm... your Tir is pretty violent lol. Another thing is that I can't see Mathiu to be the extremely forceful and corrupt type; since Mathiu did leave the postion as tactician of the Scarlet Army due to it's corruptness and his unwillingness for unnecessary bloodshed (unlike his uncle Leon Silverberg of course). Well, let's see what happens next...
MagicMissile chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I guess I'll review every chapter since this is pretty interesting. Suikoden never really did capitalize on character development and the developers never really gave her any real dialogue. In this fic, Sonya sounds so mean but at the same time so cute and loveable. I dunno but I like how she's like: Tir this and Tir that. It's kind of entertaining and cheeky. Now, I wonder how you'll make Tir's personality in the next few chapters...
Ghostwriter1555 chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
I really like this. Given how Sonya is introduced very near the end of the game, we never really get to know her that well, though her backstory is really interesting. And it's great that you decided to explore that, as well as her conflicting feelings toward Tir, and Tir's conflict & vulnerability.
Ren-chan chapter 5 . 8/24/2010
Whut? What happened at the end? D:

Did Tir fell off to the water? D:
Shara Sherenia chapter 4 . 8/26/2008
Huehehe...why don't you make her bald? -Dist laugh-

So, Sonya finally show him some 'affection'...hehe. I wonder if Tir (which I kidnapped right now) miss those times? -lolz-

You don't need to rush things...just do your best, both in ff and in your univ, okay? Good work, Rie-chan!
Crissaegrim chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
wow, pretty damn good :), love it... good luck anyways :o
Crissaegrim chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
wow, nice one, when will you update the story..and continue writing stories... :)
Ren-chan chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
Okay, my stupid connection once again acting up! Damn server!

Ops, sorry. Okay, here it is my review:

Good chap! What are Tir doing there, fishing? But...over there?
Rie Mizuki chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
Thanks for tactless-san! (since you didn't give me your e-mail, I reply it in here o). Glad you like it! Alright! I hope I can update it fast. Yosh! _