Reviews for The Storm Before Dawn
Yuyui Hime chapter 1 . 7/24
Oh! The first chapter is so good!
S chapter 12 . 11/5/2014
Awesome story! I love it and I cannot wait to read all of your Luna & George stories :)
KaramelKat chapter 12 . 10/27/2011
I can't believe I hadn't read this story until now! Loved it! Really good work as always CJ! I hope you get around to completing your story "DIBS" as it's also one of my favorites!
Iheartnargles chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
I love this story so far, and I also love that you invent your own songs and fairy tales to enter into this story. It gives it a whole other dimension!
brewing-boys chapter 12 . 8/10/2011
Woah, that was an amazing story! I actually cried at the end, it was just so funny, yet heart-wrenching at the same time. I was never a George/Luna shipper, but wow, I think I am now!
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
AWWW I KNEW George would take a diamond and give it to Luna!
XxSupernatural.lovexX chapter 6 . 8/4/2011
This is a lovely George and Luna story but I feel like George should be a little bit more miserable about Fred's death, but I still like it all the same!
DrNikiReid chapter 12 . 5/4/2011
aw this story was so heartwarming :)
JinxedRonny chapter 12 . 12/7/2010
I simply LOVE that story! And you better belive me, cause I decided to read this before I went to bed tonight, and now it's bloody 06:23 AM!
beardie04 chapter 12 . 2/1/2010
Well, what can I say? I'm lost for words and believe me when I say that, that is nigh on impossible!

This was a wonderful, heartwarming, sad, funny and emotional story by a truly wonderful author,

I could not recommend this story highly enough.
beardie04 chapter 8 . 2/1/2010
WOW, fantastic.

Next Chapter right away.
beardie04 chapter 6 . 2/1/2010
Another fantastic chapter.

I love the note at the end...

'Preview subject to change due to writers inspiration or whim'

I really wish I had inspiration or whims but alas, i must rely on you (wink, wink).
beardie04 chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
Oh my...when he talked about Fred dying, well lets just say... the tears fell free.

Another wonderful chapter.
beardie04 chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
Lovely chapter, very heartwarming.
beardie04 chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
OK, I'm hooked on another one of your stories, not that i'm complaining.

Unfortunately I need to go and get the kids up for school, otherwise I'd be sitting here all day reading this story.

Looking forward to the next chapter.