Reviews for He's Not You
Taylor Harkness chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Now that is how it should have ended. Great job!
xxAJL1990xx chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
FINALLY- a Journey's End Doc/Rose ending that i LOVE!

YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE TO THIS STORY AND SOON!

Loads of romance, drama, action/adventure and humour, plus some comfort and hurt please :D

She absolutely refused the human Doctor cus he aint really him- YAY! AND, she egnores him(humanDoc)- BRILLIANT! It's a really good sign to me tht she didn't even consider him cus then she wont ever choose him over the real Doc in your version after all the reasons given to her that would make her change her mind and choose the human have been said.

I love the tender and gentle loving touches between Rose and real Doc, real Doc tryin to keep a passive face and hide emotions to stop himself from gettin hurt and so he can be able to leave her behind again, then, a forced kiss at first to the real Doc b4 he turned away completely so now after the kiss he would find it harder and therefore unable to leave her again- this is a perfect ending, well ALMOST- i would have prefered the other Doctor was left to roam around on the other world with the Tylers or killed tbh, could get really tricky with him around, could be sometimes helpful having someone who is like a very similar twin bro on board to the Doc- two Doc's thinking alike and therefore gettin twice as much done and quicker and easier to get out of trouble but human Doc could cause trouble too like between real Doc and Rose. Everything else in your story is written PERFECT though so far about Rose and real Doctor.

I wished that human Doc died so that Rose got to stay with the real Doc in the show. It's funny how u decided to end that ep though cus thts wot i thought of them(writers) doin(both Docs stayin on the TARDIS wiv Rose) as a last resort when he survived and they were all together in the TARDIS and dropping ppl off- me being optimistic of course but i knew it wouldn't happen, at least someone wrote it that way though lol. From tht moment that most had left the TARDIS but Docs and Tylers, i was like- "Bye Rose and human Doc" :( ...i saw it comin and felt so sad before the beach scene even came AGAIN.

Tennant's goin soon and Billie has already left... how sad, it's a real blow to the show i think bcus he's such a gr8 actor and he'll be always known as the 10th Doctor and THE Doctor of all time i think, never be forgotten tht one. I don't think there's gonna be a better Doctor, he's irreplacable in my eyes. I'll still watch it though- i'm obsessed!- u might be able to tell lol. I'm also interested in what the new Doc and the new writer is going to giv us aswell as the chrimbo ep and these new specials next year that i'm dyin to watch!

I aren't really a fan of the human Doc because he:

1) He is part Donna- real Doctor aint, therefore, different Doc, diff personality, diff views.

2)He's human- one heart, one lifetime, body works differently, body reacts differently.

3) I think of him a robot- the hand is not just some clone meat genetic transfer but like a hard drive and link between the two bodies that carries all the real Docs thoughts, memories and feelings across to the clone and the clone wouldn't know otherwise because thats all he knows and all he's been given and taught because he's like a newborn and so the feelings aren't his own, after time he'd realise that- he's just a twin that looks alike.

4)He's 9th Doctor that looks like 10, therefore she needs to save him all over again lookin like the one she already saved, so the human Doc is about war like 9 and her real Doc is about peace meaning they are not the same.

5)He just looks like the Doctor and has an almost identical mind but not exactly the same- that is all- he has no TARDIS of his own, he is a half-breed, no longer a timelord, can't travel the world and has only one heart, a cast-off that nobody wants around and wished didn't exist cus then things wud have been different.

P.S. Sorry if i wrote too much lol. I got a bit carried away, i haven't wrote much in ages and i don't know any Doctor Who fans offline and i haven't talked about my fav show in ages.
christinesangel100 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
This is great! Please continue it, don't just leave it as a one shot. I need to know what happens! This is fantastic so far, don't leave it like that, continue it!

Please update soon! This is a fantastic, brilliant story!

Thanks for writing it!
aaalways chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Thank you for writing this! That's so how the episode should have ended. And you wrote it amazingly...

I was in tears when I thought the Doctor was just going to leave again.

And I think you should definatly continure this... Not many stories that I have read PostJE have been about Rose travelling with the origional Doctor again in the TARDIS. I think it would be great! I'd deffinatly read it. )

Well done!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
There are a several stories out there dealing with Rose and the two Doctors; I'd say, if you've got a better idea as to how it'd continue, do it!

Otherwise, this was a very believable take on the beach scene itself, and can definitely be left as a oneshot :)
btvsfifi chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Finally! Someone who doesn't just accept the ending of Journey's End! I mean no-one else thinks it wrong! ARGH!

Fiona
BadWolfIsMe chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
yey!

now THAT'S what should have happened!

yes, do carry on with this.

i think it'll be intressting to see what would happen if Rose DID leave with the Doctor, rather than just letting him walk away.

like you said, there are quite a few stories leading on from Journey's End, but i don't think there are many ones where Rose stays, and i think you could do a really good job with this.

anyway, a brilliant idea, and i loved it, no matter if you continue or not.

but please do!

xx
rosieeblossom chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Great but dont you just feel for other Docctor?
Black Alya Wolf chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
THAT is how it should have ended. I think it would be awesome if you wrote more on it, building up into your own series 5 or something. Very well done. In fact, I'd even go so far as to say...FANTASTIC!

Wow, that was corny. Sorry. Couldn't resist.
welshdragon chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
:D ,its god...continue,continue,continue,continue,continue.. pause for breath..continue,continue,continue,continue...I can do this forever you know...mwhahaa,MW-HA-HA-CONTINUE-HA
Le Cosmonaute chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I liked this very much. The ending really bothers me (still, though I just saw it last night, well, this morning if you want to be technical), and this is nice. So I think another chapter would be interesting. Hmm, maybe I should write my own JE...
x-Kim0x chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Brilliant; exactly how JE should have ended. I think it would be good if you decided to continue with this; I can't think of any stories beyond JE that have shown what Rose's life turns out like once she goes back to the TARDIS with the Doctor.
Lutherian chapter 1 . 7/19/2008