Reviews for Whisper My Name
Yong Soo Kim chapter 12 . 6/18
yassss happy end ! luvvvvvv uuuu 3
Iva chapter 1 . 5/15
It's 2019 and I've just rewatched Prince Caspian and tried to read some fanfics and came across yours. It's seriously one of the best fanfics I've ever read. I love the whole plot that you weaved from the ending of the movie. I was happy and sad at the same time while reading the story. Thank you for giving Caspian and Susan the love they really deserve.
Iris chapter 12 . 3/8
Amazing story!I have recently fallen in love with both the books and movies and being able to read something so faithful to the real messages behing the stories,pretty accurateand and with awesome writing was a real blessing
Guest chapter 12 . 12/14/2018
beautiful story, I cried when it ended. ️
Izzy chapter 12 . 11/21/2018
Thank you, thank you it was beautiful!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/14/2018
This was such an amazing story! I loved it soooo much thank you thank you thank you!
loverofanime41302 chapter 12 . 11/29/2017
Oh, I had hoped that this story would be a good one, and it was really so much more than that! What a journey you have taken me through! I really love that your story allowed Susan and Caspian to TRULY fall in love with all of the little bits and pieces of each other. I don’t know how you did it, but you might have created the most bittersweet ending in the entire history of endings! The whole time, I was laughing and crying and I am still dying right now. YOU AREN’T SUPPOSED TO TELL ME IF THEY DIE! But they ended up in Aslan’s country with Family, and they were all so happy in the end- BUT THEY DIED IN A TRAIN ACCIDENT AND PETER’S LAST ACT WAS TO PROTECT HIS FAMILY! My heart is truly torn into pieces, and I thoroughly commend you on your success as a writer. All my love!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/2/2017
That was too beautiful. I love how you connected all the pieces with the ramandu's daughter part especially. Thank you for that story. It was such a joy to read :) do you have published books any chance? You would make a good writer for childrens book. Its very inspiring in a way i could imagine reading as a child learning what true faith meant and that we create destinies for ourselves be it for love or anth that we do in our lives.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/2/2017
Omg can caspian just stop. She chose YOU. Call her name. Call her Susan. 2 years is not enough. You are just gonna break her heart even more. Sry getting emotional. I just love your writing. Its so well written and not too long and draggy but enough for us to know the details take in the scenery.
JJAndrews chapter 12 . 1/2/2017
This was an absolutely fantastic story which I have loved reading. It was heart wrenching and heart warming at the same time, which takes a lot of talent to successfully accomplish.
10/10
Guest chapter 12 . 6/22/2016
It has been a long time since you wrote this, and you probably won't see it. But I have to say thank you for writing such a wonderful fanfiction
Guest chapter 12 . 3/4/2016
I love this story it is so amazing u should become a writer trust me this was so good and never leave Narnia for it is truly true And if u believe in it it is truly real and aslanwill protect u forever
Guest chapter 12 . 1/4/2016
This shit right here? Fucking amazing. It's 2 AM and I'm crying over an amazingly written fanfic.
Abigail Ryan chapter 12 . 9/6/2015
That was great! I loved how the plot unfolded (the part with Susan getting washed overboard freaked me out until I read the next chapter. HUGE sigh of relief.) I meant to only read the first few chapters and save the rest until tomorrow but once I started it I couldn't stop reading! I love it!
Candice White chapter 12 . 5/11/2015
Beautiful and breathtaking story! And well written one. You are very good storyteller and great person. Thank you for many beautiful moments and thoughts. 3