Reviews for Losing Faith
Jokerisdaking chapter 12 . 8/15/2004
That was awesome! More Soon plz
Darklight chapter 12 . 8/15/2004
Damn lost her watcher again, been some time that this fic was updated, keep new parts coming.
xtHexEctASYxiNxSkiTTleSx chapter 1 . 1/24/2002
i wrote something kinda the same but haven't posted it. This is way better than mine. its SO detailed and..better than mine! i love it.

-Faith
Lilac Stardust chapter 12 . 1/23/2002
Hun you rock. Don't be sad when peeps don't review. They luv u too, they just don't say so.

*Hugs*

Stacey
Dana Poole Rules chapter 11 . 1/16/2002
This is a really kewl fic - I haven't read much Buffy fics but since I've started watching buffy and a few of the reruns i love faith, she's sooo awesome. I really don't know much about th character though - how did she com on the show? is your fic how it really happened or just fiction? You can email me at if you ahve time; thanks!
Angelic Gemma chapter 10 . 12/26/2001
very cool, keep writing!
faith chapter 9 . 12/1/2001
yeah good story! faith is a complicated character but i think u got her emotions down
faith chapter 9 . 12/1/2001
Furious George chapter 9 . 11/30/2001
Great parts! I'm impressed at how well you capture Faith's voice. This is such a quality fic. I hope another part comes soon.
Gash chapter 9 . 11/30/2001
I just read the whole thing and i think it was great! you managed to pick up faith's style and character very well, and i love patsy's character. the whole thing rocked! :D
Furious George chapter 6 . 11/19/2001
AminalLuv. This fic is simply an excellent read. You have an uncanny ability for details which some writers fail to remember (eg. how most watchers had never fought a vamp outside a controlled setting). Finally, I've always wanted to read a story about Faith's past and how it contributed to her downfall. Thank you for writing this fic and I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter.
serenitysea chapter 5 . 11/19/2001
Wow, great fic. Nice title, and although a tiny bit short, I would love to see this continue. I happen to like Faith's character very much and the insight on her is nice to have.

Keep going!
chosen2 chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
this is great. ive read every chapter. continue.
Faith0162 chapter 4 . 11/16/2001
It was very interesting reading about Faith's past and i hope you continue the story.
WiccaWillow058 chapter 1 . 11/9/2001
YEAH GO FAITH!

FAITH IS THE BEST SLAYER AND WILL ALWAYS BE!