Reviews for Seeds
Aislynn Crowdaughter chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
It has been a long time since I've first read this story, and I still love it. Great idea about how immortals come to be and how they are born, also why they are foundlings; and the twist about Duncan and Richie is just perfect. Great stuff! Thank you for writing and sharing!
DamMyTears chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I found this story fascinating. I like the idea that immortals are breed and born from other immortals. Considering they are to fight until only one remains, how come there are more born everyday. I like that they forget they had the children. If they remembered, they would not fight each other. Very good idea you came up with.
LadyJadePerendhil chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
Wow, that was different! But I liked it. What about a sequel?
mpeurifoy chapter 1 . 7/17/2002
Very well written. A wonderful twist on where those little immortal babies come from. I loved it.
cynthia chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
It was nice but I didn't like them not noing about the babies.
cynthia chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
It was nice but I didn't like them not noing about the babies.
DebC75 chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
That was totally awesome.
Chill chapter 1 . 12/10/2000
well, that's a pretty damn good theory for immortal perpetuation.

I always dismissed it as a random genetic incident, myself.

now if only you could come up with an origen...
Dana chapter 1 . 7/15/2000
Where do immortals come from?

Fans of the series Highlander have speculated on the origins of immortals since the franchises inception. Sandra Mc Donald has come up with a creative and intriguing theory in her story Seeds.

Seeds begins with a very hungry Amanda looking for MacLeod ...and finding Richie instead. The story is beautifully written and the plot and the characters stay true to the Highlander universe. Ms. McDonald really has a feel for the characters and a flair for storytelling. This is definitely a must read story!
Dana chapter 1 . 7/15/2000
Where do immortals come from?