Reviews for Unforgettable
Guest chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
Hahahahaha nice one hahahahaha!
And i was just listen too the same song wen i was reading the lyrics.(lolz)
No really good part hera
I all most die of that song XD
And my name is .. Oh just call me tiger.
Anna chapter 19 . 6/3/2012
You need to make a sequal, please make one.
21han chapter 19 . 2/2/2011
please continue this story!
ikutoJS chapter 19 . 8/1/2009
PLEASE UPDATE SOON *SCHOOL* IS GETTING CLOSER AND CLOSER AND I DONT WANT GO YET AND I NEED SOMETHING TO READ UPDATE PLEASE HURRY IM TRYING TO ENJOY THE REST OF MY SUMMER HEAR
Kacie chapter 19 . 7/8/2009
Hi, I just finished your story and you said you were going to "re-write" it. The thing is... I really like the story you have now and think it might be slightly better if you just had to versions of the story like Unforgettable and maybe Unforgettable the enhanced version? It would be easier for you and current readers in a way. That way all your hard work on the original is still there and it would show how much you improved. That's just my opinion though. I like the drama anyway and truthfully if you don't take my option that would be okay, but I would like to point something out. You said it's three years later and Ren already had "feelings" for her. So, by then he "should" be completely in love with her. That is all I have to say. Thank you for reading! Oh and I'd love to have a link to your story on my site! So would it be okay? My site is, nya22.
avril chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
what the name of the song
kilalakun chapter 11 . 6/9/2009
WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO BE BLIND? I DON'T WANT HER TO BE BLIND! PLEASE WRITE THAT HER BLINDNESS IS ONLY TEMPORARY! PLEASE!
kilalakun chapter 7 . 6/9/2009
I really liked this chapter but, if Sho's feeling up Kyoko in front of Ren shouldn't Ren be enraged and bloodthirsty?
kilalakun chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
I luv Kyoko's greeting towards Sho, especially when she threatened to cut off his future, but when Ren saw Kyoko in her "stripper" clothes, since he luvs her and everything, shouldn't he be more tempted and allured by her sex appeal? I mean, he's desired her since Dark Moon, shouldn't his self-control be more threatened? And shouldn't Kyoko feel more embarrassed about her appearance? Because those clothes are SO not her. Other than those tidbits, I really liked it!
Alliriyan chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
“Kyoko-chan is in it!” Yoshiro said, giving off those puppy dog eyes,” you’ll be acting opposite her!”

“Okay? And…?”

“He said okay…tomorrow five o clock…okay…thank you.” Yoshiro said, hanging up the phone

“Wait, what?” Ren asked, looking at Yoshiro in shock.

Oh man that made me laugh. :D
DARE chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Just a few things you should consider editing or for future references.

The manager is Asami Haruki. You can always google their names or refer to wiki for all the character names. Save your author's notes at the end of the story. Readers tend to get annoyed by insignificant things that disrupts the storyline.

If you are to use the honorary like "san," you do not need the "Mr."

Work on your transitions, it's very plain and too quick without much effort to thought. And lastly, find a beta to pick up on your grammar and spelling, it would make things easier to read. Overall, it's an okay fic, though the summary would need a little input to the story too.
Tamakipuppy chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
LOL! I loved it!

So confusing at some times ,but awesome.
Fate Lowe chapter 18 . 1/19/2009
Great chapter, keep it up. I can't wait for the next one!
violinanimemangafreak chapter 18 . 1/19/2009
aww i want u to keep going
MangaAddict300 chapter 18 . 1/18/2009
WELL FINALLY! KEEP GOING!