Reviews for Digimon Continuity: Aftermath of 02
Matsky chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
This don't look good for Taichi and the other Chosen Children. :(

Thankfully Mimi is safe, as she is in New York City, United States America. She's the only one who can save her friends back in Japan ,but she's going to need lots of help from her Digimon partner Palmon, her love-interest Michael, as well as from her (other) New York friends.
Anon chapter 8 . 11/9/2011
The Original Chosen might not have been adults but the sky ripping open and commpletely changing everything they ever knew did happen. Heck, they were KIDNAPPED by that, and responded by kicking $$.
Bookworm Gal chapter 8 . 8/28/2011
Wow, I'm late to the party on reviewing this chapter. But I'm glad to see that you're still writing. Can't wait for more.
willfullcookie chapter 8 . 8/18/2011
OhMyGod your alive! *endless-fangasm*

Nice name by the way! "Vylantze." Very Sci-Fi.
Curlyswirl chapter 7 . 10/2/2010
This is getting interesting! I'm so excited to see where this story goes.

Drama all the way!
Impstar chapter 7 . 8/7/2010
This is getting to be a pattern. Each review is more detailed than the last. Okay, here I go: This is a great story, well written, and creative plot. This is extremely high on my list of, "stories I'd love to see continued." I know that you have your own life. I also know that you are probably busy. But all the same, these awesome stories of yours (yes, storIES) are very badly neglected. It is really sad, and I hope that you will continue to update them. Can you please pm me on what's going on and when you are going to update again? Thanks. Great story.
RabbitArchangel chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
Nice story! So intense and mysterious. I can't wait for Ojii-san's explanation. Will Mimi appear? Update soon!
90MLLu chapter 7 . 1/31/2010
Wow. What a chapter. I really love Matt's and Kari's perspectives. they are really well described and written. Matt's part was the ebst I think. You have portrayed his inner thought super and you know what? I can't wait to read the next chapter:D

Keep up the good work!(v)
Bookworm Gal chapter 7 . 1/8/2010
Great chapter. Glad to see an update on this. Matt is a complicated individual and you portray that well. I hope to see more from your stories soon.
Geekgirl chapter 7 . 1/8/2010
Nice chapter. Everything seemed to flow nicely and kept my attention. I hope to see more soon.
90MLLu chapter 6 . 12/25/2009
Super nice chapter. I like the plot in this chapter a lot and your writing is so good. The symbolic was a smart idea to write about, I think

Just keep up the good work because so far it's super fantastic (v)
Kandy Kane chapter 6 . 11/26/2009
This was an awesome fic! So far I think you've done a great job with the details of the plot, and I find myself really getting into the story. You've definitely kept me in suspense. Please update soon, that would be a perfect ending to my holiday weekend. :)
Evenstar606 chapter 6 . 11/11/2009
Just read through all of this, and so far it is right up my alley as far as plot. Kidnapping by strange organizations has always been a favorite idea of mine when it comes to Digimon. I see in the story info that Matt is listed as one of the main characters? He is definitely my favorite character in Digimon, so I'm pretty excited right now!

Great job on the writing and plot. Your descriptions are great, and I'm really getting into the story. :)
Kavukamari chapter 6 . 11/7/2009
Nice update.. I missed the story a lot when no updates were happening :P
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »