Reviews for Not Enough
KorNaXon chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
It is a bit sad... :( I like it, especially the way they are not romantically flirting, but kind of teasing and mocking each other.
I could clearly see Yazoo while reading. You did an extremely nice job. This fic is wonderful.
Her Sweetness chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Very, very awesome. I've been looking for good Yazoo fics and have had dubious luck to say the least. But your writing style is nice and crisp, unmuddled down with anything unnessecary. I like the plot too and the way you do dialouge.

"I can wait." His eyes glinted mischievously as he moved to nip at Yazoo's nipple and started kissing his way back down. "Until Loz goes to sleep." Kadaj undid his brother's pants, pulling the zipper down with his teeth. "And until Loz's guard duty." Looking up at Yazoo amusedly, he pulled down his pants along with the underwear. "And until my guard duty." He moved his hands up Yazoo's hips, caressing them lightly, and leaned closer to his body to continue the interrupted path of kisses. "And until your guard duty."

Awesome part. XD Anyway, great job.

Goodbye and goodluck.
MisleadingTemptations chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
That's it? D:

Nu, keep going! xD

It's good, I like it. And me and my friend are doing a roleplay exactly like this funny enough. *snicker snicker*

But really, keep going. You can't just stop like that! .
Bourbon Waltz chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I like this...

I'm tired right now, so I can't leave a more intelligent review, luvvy.

But you write very well.

I like how this all just...

ties together, nice and neat, at the end, like it should.
SugarBee chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
You're a good writer. It's been a pleasure reading your short-short. I'm actually going to check your profile and see if you've written anything longer. _
angel chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
damn that was good
m4gg0t chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
OMG This is amazing. It really is. Too bad it's only a oneshot. This could make for an interesting story. I would ask permission to continue this if I had the time to write it. I'm writing one story and I barely have the time for that. If at some point way later on down the line when I'm done with the story I'm working on, if it's alright with you, could I take this and make a short story out of it? I would love to see this continued!
tenchi chapter 1 . 7/19/2008