Reviews for Best Laid Plans
sschu25319 chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
I think this story is very imaginative, looking forward to see where it is going, I wish I could read faster, I am happy it is complete, so many good stories aren't and I long for an ending.
Faere chapter 36 . 2/2/2009
I can't believe they aren't more reviews. I mean, the fact you cranked out such a...novel...in no time at all and it is so well written with a great storyline. I..I just really enjoyed it.

Excellent.
babeboo1968 chapter 36 . 9/16/2008
hahah great ending. of course another mis understanding. Can't wait for the sequel.
othfan230 chapter 36 . 9/15/2008
loved the story can't wait for the sequel
typegirl19 chapter 36 . 9/15/2008
I bow down to your awesomeness! Fantastic ending and Jason was just tremendous in his “But I want to be able to not stand you all the time.” Just precious. I really hope the sequel comes soon.
othfan230 chapter 33 . 9/15/2008
I just absolutely love this story can't wait for an update
Caskettfan723 chapter 32 . 9/13/2008
Loved this update, the end was so sweet! Can't wait for more!
othfan230 chapter 32 . 9/11/2008
great update can't wait for more
Vicky Dockery chapter 31 . 9/8/2008
oh I was worriewd he was goning to wake up not remembering. And I'm glad they talked, now to see what is to come.
othfan230 chapter 31 . 9/6/2008
Can't wait for the update this has got to be by far the best laison fic that I have read
typegirl19 chapter 31 . 9/5/2008
.God. Can Jason be any hotter, smoother or just plain adorable? Excellent chapter. I was *cringing* hoping Lulu would make an appearance. Clearly Johnny needs a keeper and it definitely cannot be Jason or Elizabeth
fiddlerchick24 chapter 30 . 9/4/2008
wow...what a cliff hanger. is jason alive? dead? hurt? ugh...great update, though!
typegirl19 chapter 30 . 9/3/2008
Girl, I knew it was going there but Gah... that was brilliant writing. You had me shouting "NO" just like Elizabeth. I'm super duper anxious for chap 31! lol
lissa1600 chapter 30 . 9/2/2008
please write more immediately...thank you
fiddlerchick24 chapter 29 . 8/30/2008
wow...looks like Lizzie has effed things up good now!