Reviews for Rescue Reversal
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Kim is such a badass when she wants to be. :) I love it!
Young at Heart21 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I love this I really hope you continue your power rangers fanfiction
The Mathematicienne chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This is best one-shot I've ever read. The story could've been made into an episode and I would've noticed that it's a fanfic. Great job!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
What a sweet story. It's nice to see Kimberly as the one who saves Tommy for a change. With that I think you did a nice job telling the story.

The first thing I have to mention is how emotional this story is. I think you did an excellent job with the scene where Kimberly has to pull the arrow out. It's a tough moment for her, but she is able to do it without hesitation in order to save the one she cares about. Another moment is when Jason asks her about the blood. It is a nice, powerful moment and you describe it well.

The fight scenes are well staged, I can see it all playing out in my head. Again, great job showing Kimberly as being angry for what the monster did to Tommy.

Good work with this story, I look forward to reading more works from you.
Alwaysright1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Lovely story. Well done.
Jaguarsolaris chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
aww how sweet. bout time we see kimberly saving the day!
TerraHart93 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
cute
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Morphinominal fic. I loved this.
Nadira Jessamyn chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
i like!

there were a few grammatical errors, but other than that it was a very pleasant read!
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
"Only if you're saying it to Jason." God, that must have had repercussions...seriously, do another chappie where Jason won't shut up about Kim saying that. LMAO! Loved it!