Reviews for Shattered
Emily chapter 4 . 12/9/2009
I'm feeling violent tonight, so:

Yes, by all means, chuck him off the Tower (in disgust)! : )

Poor Lothiriel.
Echidnagirl65 chapter 5 . 9/8/2009
A great idea! Thanks again for your wonderful stories. It was interesting to see her mother being alive for once.
batmanluver chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
i have to say this was amazing!

it was beautifully written, my favorite quote being “Infect my body as you have infected my heart,” he told her fervently. “I gladly succumb.” - i'm totally lost for words for that one :D
Alder-Elma chapter 5 . 4/7/2009
Great story! I think this is my new favorite couple.
lazyguy90 chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
Another great story. Keep at it!
ffpoisongirl chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
To answer ticktacktock's question about ice in Chapter 2, a wizard did it. When in doubt, a wizard did it.

Anyway, just finished Chapter 1, and I like where it's going so far.
Dunthonwen chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
Cute! Well done. )
Dunthonwen chapter 4 . 8/10/2008
Dunthonwen chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
aw... now poor Lothiriel! GOOD LUCK EOMER! hah.
Dunthonwen chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
aw.. man poor Eomer.
Dunthonwen chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Yay! This was really good! I plan to continue reading!

Poor Eomer! I saw Karl Urban on a show today. ) In... case you wanted to know.. )
lindahoyland chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
What a lovely ending!I have enjoyed this story very was lovely,even tackling a lobster(more than I would do!) What lady could resist him?Thank you for a great read.
Alquawende chapter 5 . 7/30/2008
Ooh... another E/L story! I liked this story. Lothiriel is so different from the other ones in other scenarios that you've written. I've always been curious to read a story where she did not want to marry Eomer or where she really honestly did care about her looks. I like how you handled her little selfish aspect with her looks in this story. You were able to still make her a sympathetic heroine, which is difficult to do, I think. Thanks for writing! I do hope to read more E/L stories from you since you do such a wonderful job writing them!
Anne Rose chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
I forgot to mention before, I really loved how adult they both were with dealing with each other. This could have devolved into a really juvenile story, but they both handled the odd situation maturely.

I particularly liked that Eomer did not press her about eating, and allowed her to eat when he was away. And how they both didn't mention it.

Also, they both maintained their dignity. Lothiriel didn't shriek and howl at him constantly like a spoiled brat. She resigned herself to the situation and behaved as her training had taught her.
Anne Rose chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
Lovely story! I did have a bit of momentary trouble with the premise. But I viciously beat my disbelief back into its suspenders and enjoyed the story. Eomer is a tenacious soldier, no matter what battlefield. ;-)
117 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »