Reviews for Shattered
Sic Vita Est chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
A wonderful story though I had hoped to see Gaerost get more of what he deserved, perhaps from Aragorn. :)
Emily chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
Yay! : )

I liked the Narsil/Anduril metaphor thing. That was well done. Good job. : )
Emily chapter 4 . 12/9/2009
I'm feeling violent tonight, so:

Yes, by all means, chuck him off the Tower (in disgust)! : )

Poor Lothiriel.
Echidnagirl65 chapter 5 . 9/8/2009
A great idea! Thanks again for your wonderful stories. It was interesting to see her mother being alive for once.
batmanluver chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
i have to say this was amazing!

it was beautifully written, my favorite quote being “Infect my body as you have infected my heart,” he told her fervently. “I gladly succumb.” - i'm totally lost for words for that one :D
Alder-Elma chapter 5 . 4/7/2009
Great story! I think this is my new favorite couple.
lazyguy90 chapter 5 . 12/1/2008
Another great story. Keep at it!
ffpoisongirl chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
To answer ticktacktock's question about ice in Chapter 2, a wizard did it. When in doubt, a wizard did it.

Anyway, just finished Chapter 1, and I like where it's going so far.
Dunthonwen chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
Cute! Well done. )
Dunthonwen chapter 4 . 8/10/2008
YAY EOMER!
Dunthonwen chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
aw... now poor Lothiriel! GOOD LUCK EOMER! hah.
Dunthonwen chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
aw.. man poor Eomer.
Dunthonwen chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Yay! This was really good! I plan to continue reading!

Poor Eomer! I saw Karl Urban on a show today. ) In... case you wanted to know.. )
lindahoyland chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
What a lovely ending!I have enjoyed this story very was lovely,even tackling a lobster(more than I would do!) What lady could resist him?Thank you for a great read.
Alquawende chapter 5 . 7/30/2008
Ooh... another E/L story! I liked this story. Lothiriel is so different from the other ones in other scenarios that you've written. I've always been curious to read a story where she did not want to marry Eomer or where she really honestly did care about her looks. I like how you handled her little selfish aspect with her looks in this story. You were able to still make her a sympathetic heroine, which is difficult to do, I think. Thanks for writing! I do hope to read more E/L stories from you since you do such a wonderful job writing them!
119 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »