Reviews for Shattered
Lialathuveril chapter 5 . 7/24/2008
I finally got round to see what you did with my rambutan! Liked the whole scene with the unfamiliar food, although I could not help thinking that as a test of true love you should have served him octopus cooked in its own ink ;-)

An interesting and unexpected twist in this tale, well thought of. The only thing is that it made it almost too easy to get rid of Lord Gaerost. I could not help thinking that if he truly only wanted to marry Lothiriel for the political advantages the match would bring, he would not have broken off the engagement. After all she is still the Princess of Dol Amroth and it's not the kind of disfigurement that would keep her from bearing his children, the other important consideration in a marriage of convenience. But perhaps he acted on the spur of the moment.

Anyway, I enjoyed your story and am looking forward to the next scenario!

Lia
wondereye chapter 5 . 7/24/2008
great closure. loved that lothriel could come back and with eomer at her side
ticktacktock chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
Thank you so much for the author's note about the ice! I really appreciate that you took the time to explain it. I'm overly curious by nature, haha, so it was gnawing away at me for a while. Thank you again!
sweetandgentlespirit chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
Great beginning...so when are you going to write the rest of the story? You know, the one where Gaerost tries to ruin everything then reaps what he sowed.
acacia59601 chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
Great chapter, and great story! Like with all of your work I'm very impressed.
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
AW! *wipes away tears* loved it!
Anearin chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
Thankyou for the not about Gaerost, it puts my mind at ease to know that such a snake of a creature will not go completely unpunished :P

A very nice little addition to your growing collection of Eomer Lothiriel stories :) It was unexpected that Lothiriel be injured but it made the story line far more interesting and ended perfectly :) Unexpected twists can be frustrating but often add to the density of the story, and in this case the latter is true.

Until your next addition :P

Anea
teeshalee chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
Actually, rhambutan is the dessert that is made from the fruit you mentioned, it is called lichee. Rhambutan is usually stuffed with pineapple and server over ice and the juice from the lichee.
SheWhoWeeps chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
wonderful as always. )
silme33 chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
Eomer, go Eomer, go go go Eomer *big grin*. Loved the ending. Thank you so much. So, what have you got planned next?

Silme
Haarajot chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
Aw, this is a great chapter. I love his method, the ‘favourite food’ tric and the way he wins her over. Very well done.
Siriusly Loopy chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
YES! Awesome! :D
Medea Smyke chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
I loved how Eomer foiled her plan with the book so cleverley. Is that how you get a guy interested in what you're reading? ;) I loved the way Eomer treated her in this one, even when he was forceful, because she needed someone to be tough on her. And it was so sweet the first time she crumbled and he had to leave the room afterward to hide his own tears (last chapter?) and then being able to finally give in to the food.

And I guess you're right that kings can't go rushing around beating up other king's subjects, and that I might be a little too blood-thirsty when it comes to the competition for Lothiriel's hand. He was just such a jerk.

Anyway, very cute story and I like how you post each chapter daily. Sometimes near instant satisfaction is nice. ;). Thanks!
miriamne chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
This was a lovely ending to a delightful story! 15 versions of L& E stories or not, they are all wonderful! Keep them coming!
AHealingRenaissance chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
*ridiculous twirling happy dance ensues*

:D