Reviews for Shattered
blacksleeves chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
lovely, thanks!
JuliaAurelia chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
Excellent ending-very romantic and touching!
Lady Bluejay chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
I am back now - no more lovely French food.! Glad Eomer and Lothy managed a very interesting meal. Good on Eothain for diffusing the situation!

Thanks for writing. LBJ
shie1dmaidenofrohan chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
Lovely ending- loved the trick of him bringing her favorite foods (even though seafood is really not my thing, watching him trying to figure out what to do with a lobster was quite entertaining), and the scene with her finally being willing to walk outside again was very sweet.

What exactly is a rambutan? I'm trying to figure out what a modern-day equivilent of it might be, or if it has another name.

I really wouldn't mind a follow-up story to this one, actually-like her reception by the Rohirrim, since she's still undoubtedly a bit concerned about that.

And I thought that squeeing over cameos from my favorite Steward and shieldmaiden went without saying? ;)

Great ending.
cCeret chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
BRAVO DEANDRA!

Excellent story!, glad to know that Lothíriel 'woke up' :)

Thanks for share!

Tere
Elwen of Lorien chapter 4 . 7/23/2008
Good to know that Eomer has the full support of everyone, well, almost everyone, in his proceedings. Elwen.
Violin Ghost chapter 4 . 7/23/2008
"My lord, I must protest your courtship of my betrothed. I was here first, and therefore I have first claim on Lothiriel." As I read this, I felt a great surge of irritation- what a spoiled, whining brat!

I'm still not sure I feel comfortable with Eomer kissing her hair and calling her love, but I trust in him (and I trust in you, too, lol). We'll see how it all turns out in the end.

I think- I hope- Lothiriel is weakening. I hope she gives in quick- I don't like her like this.

Looking forward to the last chapter! :)
Violin Ghost chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
Lothiriel's acting very irrationally, though I suppose she has a reason for that. I can only hope Eomer breaks through- I don't like her very much right now.

Eomer's plan is admirable, but rather creepy to me... what with the bedchamber thing and all. Still, I know that he's an honourable man- I must keep my faith in that.

And that Gaerost! I could happily strangle him right now.

Interesting chapter- I'm off to the next!
Violin Ghost chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
So now she knows.

This is a heartbreaking ending for this chapter- but Eomer is his usual noble self, knowing that he mustn't pursue her and exercising all his self-control.

I think that, even if they didn't end up together (although I know they will) they have the right chemistry to be good friends- at least, the way you write them.

Lovely! I'm on to the next chapter!
acacia59601 chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
Wonderful chapter, I can just see that idiot scurrying away in fear!
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
Go Eomer! Loved it!
Haarajot chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
She must have overheard Éomer shouting, didn't she? *grins*
Siriusly Loopy chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
Oh! DIE GAEROST DIE!
wondereye chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
great word battle with Gaerost and Eomer. I wouldn't mind the fist battle too. I do hope Lothriel

hears some of it and will now be convinced how much love Eomer has for her.
Haarajot chapter 3 . 7/22/2008
I think that permission to be alone with her in her bedchamber is a tad unlikely. But I like the way you are working this out. I think Éomer’s character in this is consistent with LotR. Like Éomer I should turn in to, but I have decided to read the chapter you’ve posted today!
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »