Reviews for Broken Feathers
Lady Arachne chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I love this story :D
mangafox chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
does harry know byakuya from his previous life?

ANYWAYS, I absolutely LOVE this story! I LOVE all of your storie in fact! how do you get such good plots?
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I love this couple! I never would have thought that they would work but they doooo! Great job!
Confeito chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
Kyaaa...! I love it...! D XD

*beaming*

Sequel, please...? 3
Sora Hoshi chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Okay, so I didn't review the first (or second...) time I read this story through, but now that I've read it a third time, all my mind is saying is: "DUDE! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!" Seriously. *shakes head* My brain has a mind of it's own... XP *snorts and laughs* SO! What I'm saying is. This story is AMAZING! *adds to community* I put all the stories that are completed in my community, cause otherwise I think my computer would short circut... I mean, it's only a little netbook...

Good luck writing in the future! And I really, REALLY hope you write a sequel! _

Laters!

-Sora-
SagenWarrior chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
love the pairing. would love to see more.
A Rather Confused Individual chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Woah. WOAH. Wait. What? Woah.

What just happened here?

Why isn't this labeled as a crossover? Because I don't think Byakuya was ever in the HP universe...
TheologyDiscography chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
aw. that was adorable. completely adorable. gore and all. lol
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
heheh! I really liked it! w
Red Valentino chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
you should make a long story out of this. i would love to read it.
Zetsuki chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Aw! I've har a Harry/Byakuya fanfic in my head for so long now! But I'm not good at putting it down on paper... .
Stefni chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I really enjoyed your story but I was wondering how they met and how Harry got a zanpakuto and what his bankai form is.
kirallie chapter 1 . 10/3/2008