Reviews for Midnight Obsession
angeljme chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
now, that's better scene than that roof-top manga drama-crap
nieshka chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
You made me cry! You big meanie!

Truly loved it. Thanks for sharing.
Jenbunny chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Wonderful job! I can feel her pain throughout the entire story. I loved it! I will be favoriting this.
jessicam242 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
That was so god!
Saiyagurl87 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
wow...that was really good!
Imma-Be chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I aways asked myself why the hell the producers have not found a better excuse to separate Usagi and Mamuro on anime, because that thing of dream never make any sense for me. Now i still don't understand on what purpose king endymion sent that stupid thing from the future for them. But after all, you had made a good work! I liked immensely the way you wrote this story, and at they end, like a good ending, they are togheter again :D Congratulations, keep the good work!

kisses
profoundmuse chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Angst-y. I liked it. You did a great job writing the emotions, I'd like to see how that would have looked in the anime if the story had gone that way. Great job!
Plastic Cello chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
This was beautifully written; I enjoyed reading it greatly. And I love your characterization of both Mamoru and Usagi. It was really a great read. _
PsychobabbleDream chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Beautiful! I enjoyed it from beginning to end.
silvermoon8573 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
that was great. i wish mamoru felt a little more pain. seems like usagi was hurt the most. but how you ended it was so endearing. the dinner thing was a great touch. good job. :)
Unknown-Eth chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
aw... so much

pain. so much tears... i teared up

omg u are amazing! loved it!
Skye Darkwing chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
THAT WAS AWESOME! I loved it. I was so caught up in it. I almost cried at the end. Except for a few minor spelling errors, everything was perfect! I like your writing style and how you wrote Usagi's character. Even if she was weak and fading, you showed that she still had that pure desire to care for others before herself. That made her strong in my eyes when reading through.

Keep writing please!
julie chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
ah beautiful love it love love it love it!1
moonlover46 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
aw, that was sweet. what a cute story and talentedly writen.
Li'l Albatross chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
So beautifully angsty. Lovely story.