Reviews for HINTS
One Sapphire Rose chapter 4 . 8/9
Oh Draco. I love you so.
Yes, it's a bit sappy. But it's an awesome sappy. I doubt a darker version would be as good.
Your sense of time is way off. In the second chapter Draco rants for an hour and a half, and here Hermione bathes for four hours. It's sounds more like you're thinking "quarter" when you say "hour".
WiseGirlGeek chapter 13 . 3/4
Ohh gods why do you have to torture me so much? I need them together! BTW I love this fic
Anastasia Juliet chapter 15 . 1/3
Awww this is so cute! :D I adore it!
giggles11228 chapter 9 . 10/3/2015
I was kind of hoping that Draco and Harry would have an argument while Draco was in snake form. That would have been entertaining, especially since no one would know what they were fighting about.
princessumaima.khan chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
This is my first Dramione fanfiction and I can honestly say that you have me obsessed. The best part is that the characters are just like JKR's and unlike some other fanfic I've read, don't turn into dirty s*x-obsessed freaks.

So, I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THIS FANFIC BECAUSE IT IS AMAZING AND I WISH THERE WAS MORE, THIS IS SO PERFECT.
akatsukireunites chapter 16 . 4/30/2015
this story was so fluffy and adorable!
Shreyagranger chapter 16 . 1/11/2015
This is really good story! I love it! If you wouldn't mind, can you check out my story? Thanks!
One Sapphire Rose chapter 12 . 11/29/2014
I... am really... really... happy right now. Must be because of your AWESOME writing Kya! I'm swooning just thinking about it I love your writing!
One Sapphire Rose chapter 11 . 11/29/2014
YOSH!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/12/2014
(Sneer) Say it, not spray it ginger,seriously the weasel
shouldn't be eating in public with disgusting eating habits like that,he should be eating with his own kind,
his filthy,equally as disgusting rodent family in that
hovel they call 'home'.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
(Sneer) Shouldn't it be 'Hogwarts residential queen whore 4ever'?, after all, you can take a whore out of
a whorehouse, but you can't take the whorehouse out
of a whore..
Eleni.Hoax chapter 15 . 9/18/2014
Hmmm... This story was so good, but this finale seemed so lacking... it was very movie cliche, with the whole school watching, a confession, asking to date and then immediately concluded. I feel like had you let them confess privately and then someone walks in on them, finding out - or even just confront one another in front of ron and harry - it would have been more satisfying. I felt like you didn't give your characters enough justice, seeing as you have this beautiful piece of following behind this chapter, but you cut them down to the size of general public expectations. A public confession is very unrealistic and you've done so much better than that! Please don't take this as just me insulting you, I'm actually complimenting you, because I know you're so much better than this last bit! Even how they riled up insulting one another was a good way to intro their confession, but the public displayal was unnecessary.

In conclusion, the story as a whole was very good. It slowly gained momentum and picked up as the chapters moved forward from start to finish until we were all equally captivated. The characters were well circled, thought out, and honest to the original text. The tone was enigmatic and matched perfectly with the content and who the story was centering on. The plot, of course, was fluid, quick-paced, and fitting for a fluffy piece with deeper characterization. Excellently done, well done.
Cheers!
Eleni.Hoax chapter 14 . 9/18/2014
Wow . . . these chapters have been really good. I'm enthralled into silence.
I wonder if he thought, after writing her name, that she was lying not two rooms away . . . just a bathroom in between them. So sad!
I loved when he looked at the letters forming their names, and all that those two names encompasses.

Well done. Just . . . very well done.