Reviews for HINTS
giggles11228 chapter 9 . 10/3
I was kind of hoping that Draco and Harry would have an argument while Draco was in snake form. That would have been entertaining, especially since no one would know what they were fighting about.
princessumaima.khan chapter 1 . 8/5
This is my first Dramione fanfiction and I can honestly say that you have me obsessed. The best part is that the characters are just like JKR's and unlike some other fanfic I've read, don't turn into dirty s*x-obsessed freaks.

akatsukireunites chapter 16 . 4/30
this story was so fluffy and adorable!
Shreyagranger chapter 16 . 1/11
This is really good story! I love it! If you wouldn't mind, can you check out my story? Thanks!
One Sapphire Rose chapter 12 . 11/29/2014
I... am really... really... happy right now. Must be because of your AWESOME writing Kya! I'm swooning just thinking about it I love your writing!
One Sapphire Rose chapter 11 . 11/29/2014
Guest chapter 15 . 11/12/2014
(Sneer) Say it, not spray it ginger,seriously the weasel
shouldn't be eating in public with disgusting eating habits like that,he should be eating with his own kind,
his filthy,equally as disgusting rodent family in that
hovel they call 'home'.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
(Sneer) Shouldn't it be 'Hogwarts residential queen whore 4ever'?, after all, you can take a whore out of
a whorehouse, but you can't take the whorehouse out
of a whore..
Eleni.Hoax chapter 15 . 9/18/2014
Hmmm... This story was so good, but this finale seemed so lacking... it was very movie cliche, with the whole school watching, a confession, asking to date and then immediately concluded. I feel like had you let them confess privately and then someone walks in on them, finding out - or even just confront one another in front of ron and harry - it would have been more satisfying. I felt like you didn't give your characters enough justice, seeing as you have this beautiful piece of following behind this chapter, but you cut them down to the size of general public expectations. A public confession is very unrealistic and you've done so much better than that! Please don't take this as just me insulting you, I'm actually complimenting you, because I know you're so much better than this last bit! Even how they riled up insulting one another was a good way to intro their confession, but the public displayal was unnecessary.

In conclusion, the story as a whole was very good. It slowly gained momentum and picked up as the chapters moved forward from start to finish until we were all equally captivated. The characters were well circled, thought out, and honest to the original text. The tone was enigmatic and matched perfectly with the content and who the story was centering on. The plot, of course, was fluid, quick-paced, and fitting for a fluffy piece with deeper characterization. Excellently done, well done.
Eleni.Hoax chapter 14 . 9/18/2014
Wow . . . these chapters have been really good. I'm enthralled into silence.
I wonder if he thought, after writing her name, that she was lying not two rooms away . . . just a bathroom in between them. So sad!
I loved when he looked at the letters forming their names, and all that those two names encompasses.

Well done. Just . . . very well done.
Eleni.Hoax chapter 11 . 9/18/2014
Ahhhhhh, this was beautiful. :)
I love that closing: "I'm sorry," she murmered again, this time for a completely different reason."
This was VERY good. I thought that Draco would automatically be annoyed by her shrieks berore righting himself and finding them funny. I know he had a transformation, but it seemed a BIT hasty for this complete revival of his softness in everything he touches.
Other than that one little bit, this was AWSOME! I love Hermione. :) "I'mgunnadieImgunnadie! Did I say that out loud?"
I also really liked her dilemma over if it was a date-non-date. And his cursing about her bitchin'. And the fact that she thought it was footsteps when she was laying on him... All of it. Just all of it, is so delicious - well, the fluff speaks for itself. _
Rich with emotion. You are VERY good at description. Brava!
Eleni.Hoax chapter 10 . 9/18/2014
Oooooohh my goosssh! That was BRILLIANT. The opening paragraphs of Draco re-evaluation his whole past was just simply breath taking. MY gracious, what good transitional writing. Those are my favorite paragraphs of this whole novel.
"And for the first time in a long time he was thankful" MERLIN that's good writing. And the bit about how he was angry, angry with his father for believing in these prejudices and passing it on to him.

Ohhhh. NOW I get why she was crying in the previous chapter. Ron.

Her rant was really good, great in the beginning when she recounted all that Ron had said, but maybe sharing her own personal thoughts about herself a little TOO much? But even still, it was good.
I thought that perhaps Draco should ahve struggled more before his reply, maybe try to figure out how he would react in a situation like that and calling on his own stoic and above-all airs. It just seemed too flowery for Draco, and he doesn't know what she's really like in social situations, so his counter-argument doesn't make sense there. But all in all, I'm interested to see how this will turn out again with them meeting, so . . . on to the next adventure!
Eleni.Hoax chapter 9 . 9/18/2014
Hmmm . . . This was very very good. Though it makes sense she says "Ronald" as she always does when she's angry, it would feel more inclusive if you weren't formal with Harry's full name when focusing on Hermione's character. To her, he's just Harry. Just Ron. Just friends.

I really liked the ending. Though the "mysterious smile" was a bit confusing, the rest of it was gobbled up! That he thanked her and admitted someone appreciated cutting the word out of his dictionary, that she says no one should ever be alone, that he asked if she was feeling okay. It was all very, VERY enticing. Excellent work, excellent writing.
Eleni.Hoax chapter 8 . 9/18/2014
Oh man! This was so enticing! And I love that you didn't automatically make Malfoy appraise Hermione, like it was just normal interaction where he transformed her and let her have some fun while gazing off into space. No "wow" realization or anything. Good stuff, good stuff!
Hahahaha, I can't wait to see what's going to happen next with Draco being hit! That was a laugh, and quite unexpected too, so I am quite interested!

Oh, and I really loved the bits with the Golden Trio. The effect of Ron blowing up, and almost lunging, and having to be held back, and turning violet are all perfectly accurate to the book version of them. Again, I also like how not much emphasis on "Granger" was put, as he more deals with Ron and Harry. All just completely normal with small steps being taken, and I like it. :)
Eleni.Hoax chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
The last two chapters were pretty good, I really liked the content of the last one and the lighter dialogue of this one. They're moving past the stoic introductions now and progressing!
Though I have to say, I think it would take Malfoy a whole day before admitting to try and think differently than how he does. But I really do like your take on it, very honest and no guarantees.
Hermione's dialogue in this chapter seemed a little off, more like the common, loose girls who text rather than the intelligent and self-satisfaction type that she is. Much too loose if you ask me. But other than that, I have no complaints! I liked how you showed the awkwardness of the conversation lull, drawing out the high and lo waves of speaking to someone over a device. Good stuff, good stuff.