Reviews for A Child of the Night
LenaLove95 chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
Aww alice was so cute
LenaLove95 chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
This totally does not seen stupid so far. It's already making me all happy and giddy!
LenaLove95 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
I don't know what I've gotten myself into with this story
WingedAngel8 chapter 3 . 8/31/2013
Is Bella blind? I thought it was just the sunlight XP thing...
iamwriter chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
so he put it all together.
iamwriter chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
very sweet first meeting
iamwriter chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
i was just looking and saw this and read this first chapter and have tears running down my face.
DayJune chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Firstly, your summary is absolutely beautiful. It just draws the reader in. The use of direct dialogue from the story makes it even better.
Secondly, this story is beautiful. It's pretty concentrated on angst and drama, but I could feel the love peeking out from behind the two genres, and it was just fabulous.
I really don't know what else to say. You're a wonderful author, this is an amazing story, and you write amazing stories.
Thanks for giving me something to marvel over, DayJune
Bookworm874 chapter 57 . 7/7/2013
I loved this story. I read it like three times and I can read it again. It's very beautifull and it kind of reminds me of the saying, "love is blind". C: but there was one thing I hated about it...I didn't like that you made Alice,Emmet,Jasper and Rosalie young. I kind of wanted Alice and bell a to become best friends. Also I don't really think kids know about love like Alice and Jasper did. Their relationship sounded to mature for it to be real. I think kids just want to have fun and that's pretty much all they worry about. But I still loved this story and I'm going to read more if yours.
bailey.button.54 chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
Hi
I just wanted to say i think your an amazing writer and i actually cried when the said they loved each you for being THE best.
Bye bailey
RosaStella chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
I forgot to mention in the previous chapter and towards the beginning of this one its a bit sappy tbe level of insecurity and doubt i mean i understand where theyre coming from but its layed on a little thick. They are totally imo. Then edward uses soft to describe bella like 8 times in a paragraph alone soft skin soft eyes soft hair soft personality etc...please use another adjective the repetitoncan get annoying when youre reading or listening to a story but other than that im enjoying this story.i think this was a cute fluffy interaction with BxE. And look forward to more.
RosaStella chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
I like howhis father approached edward here despite edwards childish behavior in ignoring him and turning up the music. I liked this whole scene, of his father making that effort to communicate and also somewhat revealing his concern. I knowhe loves edward i hope they can get past this.
RosaStella chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
That sucks i understand both pov's adwards and his dads, but thats life and everyone should be able to choose their own path. Pretty good chapter, its crazy how theyre book instantly taken with one another i look forward to seeing their relationship develope. I can picture edward eventually becoming a scientist to try and find cure for bella.
Motherof8 chapter 56 . 5/31/2013
Enjoyed reading your story. A little heartbreaking at times but you did a great job at storytelling. Thanks for taking the time to write it.
Motherof8 chapter 36 . 5/31/2013
Oh no, what could possibly happen?
9,568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »