Reviews for A Child of the Night
lucy chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
really good chapter please update again soon...
jvanshuff chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
This is an interesting story. I have enjoyed your others, so I am looking forward to seeing this one through.
caity.cullen chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
aw, thats such a sweet chapter-nice work D
Lovely Lady Diggory chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
WHAT THE HELL! I want to know what happens next NOW! You can't do this to me! It's not fair! Please...:):):)
ICantRemberSodAll chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
Aww they are so cute!

Update son D
Banera chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
i do hate the fact that I can not post more than one review for every chapter... Otherwise you would have all of your reviews! LOl. Amazing as usual, I am never dissappointed! Keep it up! Update again soon!

Sarah
LolaluvsEdward chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
I like it so far! Its so sweet! :)
forever.stuck.in.her.dreams chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
OMG i love this story really its really great i think this story now ties for my number one favorite with Vampires and Chocolate and Can't stop loving you! Update soon!
Reaching Out chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
Yay! I will go check that out.
d4ni3ll3 chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
I thought bella had brown eyes not that i'm complaining i HAVE BLUE EYES AND THERE THE BEST

'DANI

sorry about the caps, didn't feel like fixing it.
taybee12 chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
Aw. That was extremely cute.

I loved it!

Can't wait for more! :)
TayterBug chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
im so excited :)
blonde-gal chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
The scene where Edward "saw" Bella was so beautiful. I loved it. Great job. Keep up the good work. Update Soon!
TheSimplestMelody chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
Heres my review towards update. It's getting good... very good. sad and good. sweet and beautiful. I love it!
Elven at Heart chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
This was a really great chapter! I just wish that Bella would tell him the truth, and that Edward wouldn't run away from her... Anyways, hope to see another update soon!

Elven at Heart