Reviews for A Child of the Night
TheChocoholicOfAusten chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
AMAZING CHAPTER!
rubiesandrain chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
OMG! This is awesome! Update soon!
GeishaBabe192 chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
What the heck! What the heck kind of chapter preview is that! She likes him now and then doesn't next chapter? Ugh! Why must you always confuse me? Admit it. You authors all enjoy tormenting us.

This chapter was way cute. Fluff. Oceans. It's the picture perfect scene. It's also realy sweet how you have them both caring so much after just, what, a week or so? Funny how it works that way in life too. Still. Totaly sweet chapter. Can't wait for the next one. Untill then! :P
OhCamilla chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
ah, i loved it! smutt!

but those darn previews always make me want to find out what happens! SUSPENCE!

i am greatly anticipating the next chapter!

CAMMY XX
sherbetlemons123 chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
To be honest I was a little sceptical at first, but this non-Vamp story is pretty bloody good. I guess because it's reminding me of Edward and Bella in the book: shy, tentative, taking time to reveal their true selves to each other - I like it!

Thanks for the quick update and hopefully we can have another for tomorrow :).
lucy chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
really good chapter please update again soon...
jvanshuff chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
This is an interesting story. I have enjoyed your others, so I am looking forward to seeing this one through.
caity.cullen chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
aw, thats such a sweet chapter-nice work D
Lovely Lady Diggory chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
WHAT THE HELL! I want to know what happens next NOW! You can't do this to me! It's not fair! Please...:):):)
ICantRemberSodAll chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
Aww they are so cute!

Update son D
Banera chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
i do hate the fact that I can not post more than one review for every chapter... Otherwise you would have all of your reviews! LOl. Amazing as usual, I am never dissappointed! Keep it up! Update again soon!

Sarah
LolaluvsEdward chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
I like it so far! Its so sweet! :)
forever.stuck.in.her.dreams chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
OMG i love this story really its really great i think this story now ties for my number one favorite with Vampires and Chocolate and Can't stop loving you! Update soon!
Reaching Out chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
Yay! I will go check that out.
d4ni3ll3 chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
I thought bella had brown eyes not that i'm complaining i HAVE BLUE EYES AND THERE THE BEST

'DANI

sorry about the caps, didn't feel like fixing it.
9,657 | « Prev Page 1 .. 618 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 638 .. Last Next »