Reviews for A Child of the Night
Anne Halle chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
uhh! i simply cannot wait for the next chapter!
Crystal chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
I bet this silly computer would let me review a hundred times if I wanted. BUT, for your sake and mine ( I'm laughing myself silly right now! ) I'll stop with this one.

- Crystal
Crystal chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
Wow. O_O My computer is letting me review again. Will this count toward the update? HEHE!

- Crystal
Crystal chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
I haven't review this, even though I'm beta'ing it! I thought it was about time I started reviewing. Lol. I've been beta'ing since the beginning of NTL ... hehe?

Anyway, simply wonderful work. I love the raw emotion, and the fluff. I love fluff. Fluff is good. *Glares a little bit* I, my good friend, have beta'd up to chapter ten, and I do not like the turn it takes. I will not say more, though, because this review is public. But it's still amazing - now, and for the chapters not yet up!

- Crystal ( Who is dying for you to finish writing ch. 11 so I can read ... I mean, beta it! )
Stephie chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
WOW! Amazing job. I love how you're kind of switching Bella and Edward's roles — Bella's the "Vampire" one and Edward is the normal, struggling human. It's very fun. Also, how you're working with Bella's blindness — you're, unlike most authors who write blind stories, keeping "she saw" or "she looked" completely out of the chapters. She really, truly - from her feelings and observations - seems blind.

Anyway, sorry for yapping. _ Amazing job, and keep up the good work!

- Stephie
cadywrites chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
wow, i really love this story. it's so original :D
LaughsWithTears chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
when will they kiss? good job BTW.
Goldilocks1203 chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
Aww man! That preview! Are you trying to kill me with anticipation?
TurtleWexler chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
aw!

morree! I need MORE! :D
TheChocoholicOfAusten chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
This is such a beautiful story! Your best yet!
TheChocoholicOfAusten chapter 3 . 7/31/2008
AMAZING CHAPTER!
rubiesandrain chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
OMG! This is awesome! Update soon!
GeishaBabe192 chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
What the heck! What the heck kind of chapter preview is that! She likes him now and then doesn't next chapter? Ugh! Why must you always confuse me? Admit it. You authors all enjoy tormenting us.

This chapter was way cute. Fluff. Oceans. It's the picture perfect scene. It's also realy sweet how you have them both caring so much after just, what, a week or so? Funny how it works that way in life too. Still. Totaly sweet chapter. Can't wait for the next one. Untill then! :P
OhCamilla chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
ah, i loved it! smutt!

but those darn previews always make me want to find out what happens! SUSPENCE!

i am greatly anticipating the next chapter!

CAMMY XX
sherbetlemons123 chapter 4 . 7/31/2008
To be honest I was a little sceptical at first, but this non-Vamp story is pretty bloody good. I guess because it's reminding me of Edward and Bella in the book: shy, tentative, taking time to reveal their true selves to each other - I like it!

Thanks for the quick update and hopefully we can have another for tomorrow :).
9,667 | « Prev Page 1 .. 618 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 638 .. Last Next »