Reviews for A Child of the Night
taybee12 chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
Aww! That was too cute. I loved it.

Can't wait for more! :)
JASAM4LIFE chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
Dang. That was amazing. It was really intense and sweet. I liked it. No I loved it. I cant wait till the next chapter. I love these kind of stories :) U did an awesome job. Keep up the good work :)
CajunMomma chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
so far, loving this story...update soon!
EdwardDazzlesMe chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
Yay for super fluffy and romantic! Woot! :)

I can't wait!
Emily chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
I like it so far. But why is Bella blind? That's sad. :( And Carlisle and Edward fight? What? That's madness. Hehe.

Update soon. :)

Emily.
pearberry14 chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
wait, no vamps? right?
jerseygirl chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
oh, that was amazing so far! i love how they connected already, and i can't wait to see how their relationship grows. please u/d soon :)
TayterBug chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
superdy duperdy excited!
GeishaBabe192 chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
What the heck! Sad chapter preview much. That's depressing. I love it. I know it's cruel but fictional characters and relationship problems just seem to go hand in hand. I can't wait.

I like how you made Edward a majoor music lover. It totaly fits him. I hadn't thought of him in that way. You also made Bella seem so pretty. In the books she's described as plain but your description makes her seem beautiful. I didn't know that Bella ment beautiful in Italin, and I'm part Italian. Lol.

I'm looking forward to more and you always please. You are an awesomr writer for this couple. I can't wait to see what's next. Well, until then! :P
movieandbookgirl chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
very well written my friend. i like where you are taking this. i look forward to the next chapter :)
de.la.esperanza chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
wow! i love it! i think i like this story more then never too late! wow again! update soon
Phenomenon of the century chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
I liked this chapter! It was so sweet how Bella and Edward met! I like how Edward is just the normal boy, and how he doesn't really get along with anyone but Bella. Please update soon! :)
edwardbellaforever chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
CUTE!
darlingtigerangel chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
This story so far is so beautiful and I just want to know what happens. I like how little his siblings are but are they all biologically related? if they are I would think it nice for edward to reflect upon it later in the story. It would be so cool to see how the family came together.
cto10121 chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
Aw, that's so sweet. Please update soon. :)
9,640 | « Prev Page 1 .. 626 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 .. Last Next »