Reviews for A Child of the Night
Banera chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
Hell yeah, this story kicks ass already. 2 chapters in... LOL. I love your writing. Though I am dissappointed that you won't be making a third story for My Miracle, My Angel, I think I will live... Tehe, well keep writing!

Sarah
Forest Sentry Koneji chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
I love the new story. Such a sweet fateful meeting! I'm cheerfully anticipating the next chapter!
ElleG20 chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
It was good. I liked it. The best part was the woods. But the Alice and Emmett being so young IDK its a little weird but I guess we'll just wait and see. Can't wait to read on.
ElleG20 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Very interesting. This is very new kind of stroy line. Bella blind so are her eyes white or are they still the chocolate.
ThePureLily chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
awesome!

over a hundred reviews and you aren't even into chapter 3.

congrats!
NekomeChan chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
I really enjoyed this chapter; much more than I thought I would.

I don't mean that in an offensive way, I was just wary about an AH plotline.

However, you have thoroughly proved me wrong - and so early, too!

Can't wait for the next installment. :3
Laura chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
That was amazing! You HAVE to finnish the story. I love your stories, especially, My Miracle, My Angel and Never Too Late. I hope you make a third of them!
Comforting-MindReader chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
Oh...my...goodness...

I LOVE that idea! It's such a sweet story, or even thought, when you think of her being blind and everything. Not that being blind is sweet or anything, but...it's hard to explain.

I can tell I'm REALLY gonna like this one though.

You wrote this first chapter very well; I felt such a peaceful, calm, happy type of feeling when I read the clearing part.

I have this thing where I paint and picture everything in my head when I read...like a movie. You wrote that so well, it just flowed through my mind, almost as if I weren't reading at all and I really was watching. Nice Job.

Hope you update REALLY SOON!
browneyedbeauty4eva10 chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
this story is so good and i cant wait to read more cant wait for you to update so please do it soon
Rissa75 chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
great chapter yeah that was a little to fall in love at first sight but i think youll write it out well so it will slow down it will even itself out great job
KPri1901 chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
You have a true knack for writing stories, I must say.

This was a really good start.

I'm looking forward to the complications these two come upon in their love-life.

I'm also looking forward to all the fluffiness. :)

Keep going; you're amazing.
Jackie chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
Wow! This sounds like its going to be a great story! Can't wait for more!
All.The.Pretty.Corpses chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
OMG, I JUSt READ THE PREVIEW AND BAMN WHY ISN"T SHE THERE, LOVE THE STORY!
kearakee chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
ah breath taking... i love, love at first sight stories... cuz my parents were one... but are u putting an Full Moon twist on it?
thisstoryisgreat chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
oh my god keep wriitingg! Pleasse
9,667 | « Prev Page 1 .. 626 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 .. Last Next »