Reviews for A Child of the Night
WritingxEqualsxHappiness chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
aw that was so sweet! i love it already! i can just see alice and emmett as little kids and it's so cute! but carlisle is a bit... controlling-ish. he needs to lighten up.

D3lete please chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
I don't think this is stupid i think that it is very good. It is very unique, in a good way. I haven't read a story like this before. I thought that this chapter was very good. You really understand Edward's character. Are Carlisle and Esme his parents? I can't wait to read more of this story. Update soon!

TheChocoholicOfAusten chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
This story is So good! Wow. That was an incredible chapter. Lol I had an intense song on in the background and it just added to it perfectly. Keep it up!
Aislyn Lyndsay chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Definately continue! sounds great :)
TheChocoholicOfAusten chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
This story sounds extreamly intriguing! I can't wait for more!
sweetseptemberswimmer chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Oh. My. God. Update plz. it was so good!
Elven at Heart chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
This seems like a really great story so far! And the end of July is just next week, so I'm looking forward to seeing another update soon!

Elven at Heart
katarina chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Yes you should continue the story. I love how this is in a different point of view and love how this i going. So don't stop now i would like to see how this turns out.
lalalalizzie chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I absolutely loved my miracle, my angel

and never too late and i am curious to

see how this story turns out. I think

you should definitely continue it. Can't

wait til you update!
Hinata1020569 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Write more!
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Is this an all human story? Enjoyed it.
nicole chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
please update soon!

it's really good!
Bec chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
i think you should continue. . . you really have a gift for writing this sort of thing. id be a waste if you didnt. it could be practice if you want to be a writer
Be.My.Valentin-A chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
This story looks like it would be very interesting. It seems a little sad, but i like it! As always i love your stories and probably will love this one too. Update ASAP!
Emmy.Black.Hale.Cullen chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
omc, this story is gonna be great! update soon!
9,653 | « Prev Page 1 .. 629 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 .. Last Next »