Reviews for A Murder of Crows
Jane Fan chapter 33 . 6/8
Ahhh, the editor stole my punctuation. Arglistige Täuschung is the German legal term for fraud.
Jane Fan chapter 33 . 6/8
I love this story. I speak German as well as English, so I especially appreciated the name Arglist. It's perfect for the company, yet innocent enough to an English speaker. I can't even guess how many times I've used arglist as a short-hand for argument list in computer programming. And as a German legal term, it really does mean bad faithmost commonly 'arglistige Täuschungfraud.
cenen chapter 33 . 5/29
Yet... here I am, reading this 10 years after it has been written. A very good story in deed. I liked the harsh Snape, particularly. I think it resembled a lot like the original Snape from Rowling. Well done, and thank you.
riskeybusiness chapter 33 . 4/26
Great story. Really well written and thought out. Thanks for sharing!
Cally Ji chapter 9 . 4/25
I love your Draco! I think I’ll find some fictions about Draco and Luna after this one!
AlwaysObviously chapter 33 . 3/21
Beautiful story! I loved how everything came together in the end, and to realize the plot was much deeper than thought was an unexpected bonus. Also, you tied up all loose ends perfectly. I loved the Jane/Jean dilemma solution!
MyWitch chapter 1 . 3/17
This is a great story! I really loved it. Great plot and great writing!
Nina chapter 8 . 2/27
Yikes!
Nina chapter 7 . 2/27
Intrigue
Nina chapter 6 . 2/27
I love this chapter because it cracks me up
Nina chapter 5 . 2/27
Sparks fly!
Nina chapter 4 . 2/27
Ha so awkward
Nina chapter 3 . 2/27
Love the details that you come up with! It’s one of the reasons I fell in love with your story.
Nina chapter 2 . 2/27
I want to review every chapter! This is wonderful!
Nina chapter 1 . 2/27
I have been looking for this story for over a year! It got buried! I read this once and haven’t gotten it out of my mind since! So good!