Reviews for A Murder of Crows
MyWitch chapter 1 . 3/17
This is a great story! I really loved it. Great plot and great writing!
Nina chapter 8 . 2/27
Nina chapter 7 . 2/27
Nina chapter 6 . 2/27
I love this chapter because it cracks me up
Nina chapter 5 . 2/27
Sparks fly!
Nina chapter 4 . 2/27
Ha so awkward
Nina chapter 3 . 2/27
Love the details that you come up with! It’s one of the reasons I fell in love with your story.
Nina chapter 2 . 2/27
I want to review every chapter! This is wonderful!
Nina chapter 1 . 2/27
I have been looking for this story for over a year! It got buried! I read this once and haven’t gotten it out of my mind since! So good!
pixelbun1 chapter 33 . 2/25
excellent read. Sizzling romantic development, tense plot, great chemistry between the characters. A tad angsty, but not unbearable. Highly recommended.
professorflo chapter 33 . 1/11
This has got to be one of my favourite fics. I loved the original storyline and your characterisation of both Snape and Hermione. His declaration that he would never love her just broke my heart. Thanks for the great read
crazyseasons chapter 33 . 1/1
You deserve one thousand of good reviews for each chapter. But I couldn't stop to write one until I was finished.

Tbh this is one of my favoritr sshg fics. There's rawness in both Hermione and Severus. I loved how you highlighted the differences in their characteris, further illustrating how they complement each other.

Thank you for this. A Murder of Crows is my one of my top fics 3
AprDon chapter 33 . 12/25/2017
WONDERFUL! Angst, drama, romance, adventure... I loved it! Thank you for sharing!
RhodaBush chapter 33 . 11/14/2017
I just found and read your story...well done
bookluvrm chapter 33 . 10/2/2017
absolutely amazing. in character, with everyone acting just as they should in the future. the romance is wonderful. i want to read every story you've written now!