Reviews for A Murder of Crows
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 33 . 8/28
I absolutely loved your story! Thank you for sharing. .
catherineheathcliff12345 chapter 15 . 8/22
This Chapter (15) made me want to vomit. I mean, Severus violated her mind, he went way over the consent she gave and didn't stop when she tried to stop him. An episode like this leaves a person with trust issues no matter how the person tries to justify with guilt. I kept waiting for Severus to DEEPLY APOLOGIZE for what he did, but was seriously dissapointed.
WhitmanFrostFiend chapter 30 . 7/30
This was such an AMAZING chapter. Hermione is such a Gryffindor; her bravery and curiosity clearly gets the best of her. Of course, she's going to be okay - I think. But I was just waiting for Severus to say 'I love you/Don't leave me' before she blacked out. Then again, she will enjoy it more when she is awake and well. Great story!
dracoisforever chapter 33 . 7/2
Perfection!
23 more chapters of Snape acting like an ill-bred mentally and emotionally constipated moron? I don't know.
Eh, Snape is still a constipated ass.
Zalia chapter 8 . 5/5
She should have punched him when he touched her.
Thats an amazing story ! And so well crafted for a first fic ! I love the depth of your characters, the tortuous love story, and the magic-scientist plot is so brilliant and original!
Ive read tons of HP /sshg fics, and your fic is pretty unique to me. .. Thks a lot.
PS: Denial is an awesome fic! Lol I love that you're being so honest about your discovery of SSHG (eww..morbid curiosity...but yet, it all makes perfect sense at the end :) hehe
-lylapalooza
whitehound chapter 33 . 3/31
This was your first fanfic? That's really impressive. Very well written and well plotted.
whitehound chapter 4 . 3/28
Excellent writing, very vivid and readable. Your Britpicker missed one, though. Leaf-fall in Britain (including the Highlands) currently happens about six weeks later than in the US. Few species of trees would have shed many leaves by the end of October, and Hermione would be able to pick her yellow and red leaves straight off the tree.
Capt.DorkyBadass chapter 33 . 3/26
Wow! It was perfect. I always love their bickering. The marriage proposal is on spot Snape attitude.
Ponine12 chapter 33 . 3/20
Wonderful and completely engrossing! Thank you for sharing!
LunaFlos chapter 33 . 1/10
lol, Severus ordering her to marry him was so funny!
I enjoyed every moment of this story! The monument and the idea behind the rose, are among those scenes which were completely new to me and hadn't read something like that in any other Snager fanfiction. Thanks so much for sharing this amazing story!
LunaFlos chapter 27 . 1/9
Wow! just... wow! it is so realistic, I can clearly see the scenes before my eyes. This is beautiful! :)
LunaFlos chapter 24 . 1/9
The idea for the monument was great! you are a very creative person!