Reviews for Time
SleepingSeeker chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Oh that foolish boy, toying with such a dangerous experience and ending up paying for it with the most precious of his possessions. Once again, you've left me breathless. Wonderful!
Elsiah chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Wonderfully written, poetic and terribly sad. You also address the ultimate danger of "choking games" and self asphyxiation. Some may think it's safer to play these games in groups. No matter how many people are present, the risk is still the same. I honestly hope that anyone participating in these activities will remember this story before they continue down the same path.

Well done.

54Viruses chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
I can see the lure this kind of euphoria would have on Leo. It frightens me how many kids try this in reality.

Good story.
Sneaky Turtle chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Leonardo failed this one time, and this one time failure took his life.

Although well written, too many young people have died using this method to gain either a heightened sexual experience or to experience near-death itself. Yes this is well written, but it's also a mirror to a sorrid bit of sad and tragic reality.

I hope if there are those reading this that have practiced self-asphyxiation, that they take heed to this story's antagonists final end and realise. . . it's not worth it.

Sneaky Turtle