Reviews for Whose little slut
Bookworm247 chapter 1 . 8/24
Wow, this is one of the most intriguing stories I've read on fanfiction.

What I like about this story is the You've written the sequence of abuse so well. It's starts off so innocently (which is how abuse usually starts) You've clearly done your research.
BleachFan2014 chapter 1 . 6/15
I find it interesting when reviewers say 'what's wrong with you' or 'your sick'... Honestly, A.) There was a warning, it's there. You know what is in the story. B.) What did they expect from an M-rated, 5k word story with the word Slut in the title? C.) If they don't like stories like this, Why are they here?
Author, don't get down from the petty flames. Those people are idiots. Especially when they're just a guest... It was good writing. Keep it up.
knk hells yeah chapter 1 . 5/11
omg omg omg OMG OMG OH MY FUCKING GOD! hahahahah that was awesome
but damn you im fucking horny now
I hate this shit. You make me want to kill my self after reading this pile of dog shit you call a story. This is the worst naruto fan fiction in the history of naruto fan fictions. I hope you get kidnapped and get but raped for the rest of your miserable life you pedophile. You should burn in hell for all eternity you waste of space.
Harry's.Harem chapter 1 . 4/9
Bloody fuckin hell. Woow just wow i'm not afraid to say that I was turn on by this
brittany1989 chapter 1 . 3/25
Why the hell would you write something like this
I have to say I loved your story, it was incredibly well written. It was hot and I'm a little ashamed to say I was very much turned on by this. Don't listen to the people to who post bad reviews, if they think it's to so bad then they should never have read it (not that I condone the actions of pedophiles or like little kids or anything) you posted a warning at the beginning ( if they didn't read that than that's their own damn fault) and the title should have warned you. I hope you make more oronaru stories those are some of my favorites :)
I didn't really mind untill Orochimaru beat Naruto I wanted to cry
Beat of a Butterfly's Wings chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
There are some really sick fucks here on the internet. Who enjoys reading this kind of thing? It's sick, immoral, disgusting...
Just sick.
YourMagicWhiteRabbit chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Damn. I normally don't favorite stories like this. But this, this is good. And I like it. Please keep up the good work and ignore the jackasses that put in bad reviews. This story is well written the punctuation is correct, and it has a good plot.

If you have another bad review just remember, they A) are either jealous of your writing skills
Or B) have no life and like to go around flaming stories.

Please if you write another story like this contact me. I would love to read a good Oroxnaru story
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
This is the exact thing that somehow shows the perfect smut! It's dirty but not the bad kind. It gives you the feels of something dark while also giving you the feeling of utter excitement... Now i feel guilty, we shouldn't like it but it was just so good!
Wow chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Yolo this was awesome man wut? Bad reviews? Haha too bad ya will only get good reviews from ma gahahahaha
yaoi-nr1-fan chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
i like it only the ending was not good enoug
insanelytwisted chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
WOW
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Omfg I loved it I just prefer if it wad only orohimaru that did stuff to him not other people