Reviews for Whose little slut
lllanimepandalll chapter 1 . 6/17
I'm not sure what the heck I just read... It's a work of art. The style is good and the story is dark but good. Really I feel like it has more to do with a deeper meaning though I'm not sure if that was your intention after reading the author's notes and other reviews.
The FemaleMasta chapter 1 . 6/15
OmygodOmygodOmygodOmygodOmygodOmygodOmygodOmygodOmygodOmygodOmygod!

This story is a work of art! I am so privileged to have read your work. I am going to the deepest and darkest part of hell to BURN for loving this. But you know what? I don't regret it.

Don't listen to those stupid flamers, they do not understand after all this story does have a bit of an I.Q. restriction (wink, wink, nudge, nugde).

P.S. On the bright side at least our coffee will never get cold in hell (~.)

Ja ne~
Chaos the wolf assassin chapter 1 . 6/12
ASHES TO ASHES DUST TO DUST THOSE WHO LIKE THIS ARE GOING TO BURN WITH THE REST OF US me included :D
Hot af
Very...sad but intriguing
sinisterdevil chapter 1 . 4/22
haha wow. I can't believe I'm saying this but I love this fic (I'm perverted and I don't care). all the ppl who gave bad reviews, well they were warned in the title, summary and warnings so they have no right to complain if they went ahead and read this fic. personally, I liked this, dunno why when the lemon wasnt even that explicit but the style just drawer me in and I just wanted to read it. good job!
me chapter 1 . 3/14
HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA everyone who enjoyed this story is going Tl hell, myself included :)
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 2/28
I like it :)
Jounouchi123 chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
I feel ashamed because I liked this story o.o
Bookworm247 chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Wow, this is one of the most intriguing stories I've read on fanfiction.

What I like about this story is the You've written the sequence of abuse so well. It's starts off so innocently (which is how abuse usually starts) You've clearly done your research.
BleachFan2014 chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
I find it interesting when reviewers say 'what's wrong with you' or 'your sick'... Honestly, A.) There was a warning, it's there. You know what is in the story. B.) What did they expect from an M-rated, 5k word story with the word Slut in the title? C.) If they don't like stories like this, Why are they here?
Author, don't get down from the petty flames. Those people are idiots. Especially when they're just a guest... It was good writing. Keep it up.
knk hells yeah chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
omg omg omg OMG OMG OH MY FUCKING GOD! hahahahah that was awesome
but damn you im fucking horny now
Guest chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
I hate this shit. You make me want to kill my self after reading this pile of dog shit you call a story. This is the worst naruto fan fiction in the history of naruto fan fictions. I hope you get kidnapped and get but raped for the rest of your miserable life you pedophile. You should burn in hell for all eternity you waste of space.
Harry's.Harem chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Bloody fuckin hell. Woow just wow i'm not afraid to say that I was turn on by this
brittany1989 chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Why the hell would you write something like this