Reviews for Whose little slut
Clown Naruto chapter 1 . 1/25
This is surprisingly a great story enjoyed it might burn for this but I knew what I was going to read it is well written even through it's about something dark I just wish there were more types are pairings OroNaru
GhettoZorceress chapter 1 . 1/3
Where have this story been all my life #3#
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
Wow. The story itself is dark and sick but it was written incredibly well. I'm almost ashamed for liking it so much but I really couldn't stop reading.
newsyringe chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
I'm not sure what the heck I just read... It's a work of art. The style is good and the story is dark but good. Really I feel like it has more to do with a deeper meaning though I'm not sure if that was your intention after reading the author's notes and other reviews.
LeJadedSapphire chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
OmygodOmygodOmygodOmygodOmygodOmygodOmygodOmygodOmygodOmygodOmygod!

This story is a work of art! I am so privileged to have read your work. I am going to the deepest and darkest part of hell to BURN for loving this. But you know what? I don't regret it.

Don't listen to those stupid flamers, they do not understand after all this story does have a bit of an I.Q. restriction (wink, wink, nudge, nugde).

P.S. On the bright side at least our coffee will never get cold in hell (~.)

Ja ne~
Chaos the wolf assassin chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
ASHES TO ASHES DUST TO DUST THOSE WHO LIKE THIS ARE GOING TO BURN WITH THE REST OF US me included :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
Hot af
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
Very...sad but intriguing
sinisterdevil chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
haha wow. I can't believe I'm saying this but I love this fic (I'm perverted and I don't care). all the ppl who gave bad reviews, well they were warned in the title, summary and warnings so they have no right to complain if they went ahead and read this fic. personally, I liked this, dunno why when the lemon wasnt even that explicit but the style just drawer me in and I just wanted to read it. good job!
me chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA everyone who enjoyed this story is going Tl hell, myself included :)
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
I like it :)
Jounouchi123 chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
I feel ashamed because I liked this story o.o
Bookworm247 chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Wow, this is one of the most intriguing stories I've read on fanfiction.

What I like about this story is the You've written the sequence of abuse so well. It's starts off so innocently (which is how abuse usually starts) You've clearly done your research.
BleachFan2014 chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
I find it interesting when reviewers say 'what's wrong with you' or 'your sick'... Honestly, A.) There was a warning, it's there. You know what is in the story. B.) What did they expect from an M-rated, 5k word story with the word Slut in the title? C.) If they don't like stories like this, Why are they here?
Author, don't get down from the petty flames. Those people are idiots. Especially when they're just a guest... It was good writing. Keep it up.
knk hells yeah chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
omg omg omg OMG OMG OH MY FUCKING GOD! hahahahah that was awesome
but damn you im fucking horny now