Reviews for Little Miss
skullcandy11 chapter 4 . 1/4
Please continue! I always love the stories with Harry as King of the Slytherins, but there are so few out there! This is such a well written story, please continue!
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 4 . 8/26/2016
Interesting.
the book dragon 16 chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Hello, Salaphina
i am currently reading this story in the year 2016. I just wanted to let you know that i truly love your story from its originality and the twist in plot that is quite captivating. Even though you probably don't wish to continue this story i hope that you know that you can become an excelent writer and hope that maybe you will give someone this story to continue and give justice to its honor. hope you have a wonderful day full of happiness knowing that one person appreciates your creativity
Living-Life-To-It's-Fullest chapter 4 . 7/9/2015
I'm really enjoying this so far I look forward to reading more
Love the fact it is completely original idea for I have never read anything remotely similar to this
Harry is such a badass it is perfect
Well done excently written
Please please please please please please please please please please please write and upload another chapter
PLEASE UPDATE
chibi-Clar chapter 4 . 6/10/2015
Very slytherin.
Tatieyana chapter 4 . 5/22/2015
It's kind of sad this story only has 4 chapters.
What there is was good and interesting and promised to be a great read.
SovereignChild chapter 4 . 2/22/2015
I know you haven't updated in six years, but I had to post this anyway and say I actually love this story! I especially like the idea of a King in Slytherin - do you mind if I use the concept for a new story of mine? I'll give you credit, of course. Anyway, if you do pick this back up again, I'll be here!
unknownwolf1996 chapter 4 . 1/24/2015
I. Need. MORE
jucebi chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
I both love and hate your story relly much.
Love- because it IS great and well-written and this femharry is very strongsince beginning of her first year.
Hate- because for me it seems to be an abandoned story and I already love it this much, so in the Following I HAVE to hate it to keep the pain about the loss of such a great story far away from my heart...
atalanta chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
Where is the aforementioned 'next chapter'?
HitomiFeito chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
LOVE IT! HILARIOUS! UPDATE!
Goddess of Leo chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
This is AMAZING
Guest chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
Please update! I really am enjoying this story! I absolutely luv the twists u have put in it!
lilyflower50 chapter 4 . 1/21/2014