Reviews for Little Miss
Tatieyana chapter 4 . 5/22
It's kind of sad this story only has 4 chapters.
What there is was good and interesting and promised to be a great read.
SovereignChild chapter 4 . 2/22
I know you haven't updated in six years, but I had to post this anyway and say I actually love this story! I especially like the idea of a King in Slytherin - do you mind if I use the concept for a new story of mine? I'll give you credit, of course. Anyway, if you do pick this back up again, I'll be here!
unknownwolf1996 chapter 4 . 1/24
I. Need. MORE
jucebi chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
I both love and hate your story relly much.
Love- because it IS great and well-written and this femharry is very strongsince beginning of her first year.
Hate- because for me it seems to be an abandoned story and I already love it this much, so in the Following I HAVE to hate it to keep the pain about the loss of such a great story far away from my heart...
atalanta chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
Where is the aforementioned 'next chapter'?
HitomiFeito chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
LOVE IT! HILARIOUS! UPDATE!
Goddess of Leo chapter 4 . 8/21/2014
This is AMAZING
Guest chapter 4 . 8/11/2014
Please update! I really am enjoying this story! I absolutely luv the twists u have put in it!
lilyflower50 chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
more please
Ryuuohjin chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Really love it
ShutInBookWorm chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
I reallly like this story and the concepts behind it. I am hoping that you have just gone on a really long vacation from writing it but if you have decided not to continue it I just wished to make it known how brillent I thought what you have writen of it was.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Please post more chapters!
Sakura Ichigo Morihiko chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
I love this fem!Harry! She's completely unique, and is exactly why I imagined a Slytherin!fem!Harry to be like!

Excellent work so far, and please do keep it up!
ptl4ever419 chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
I really really hope you continue :)
DarkDragonessFliesEveryWhere chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
I love how Harry is a girl and she is a metamorphic person and an empath.