Reviews for Duty
DriSN chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Cute!
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Beautiful! :D

If he was going to die for his crimes, he wanted at least one kiss to keep his grave warm.

I loved that line SOOOO much. Keep going! :D
Bleak December chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Simply beautiful! And exactly what I was thinking should have happened in the movie even as I was watching it for the first time in the theater. Honestly! Elizabeth was supposed to be a tough girl...it was completely against her character just to abandon James like that to certain death.

Excellent story, and I look forward to reading your other Norribeth stories!
prewarmadness chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
AWESOME! love the ending. sometimes i think james is stupid with pride for not going with elizabeth. but hey, he's loyal.
Alliaume chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
Oh my gosh, I LOVED this!
orpsgod chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Very nicely done. James is my favorite character (Jack of course running a close second) and it was not RIGHT for them to kill him off! I so wish this is the way it would have been done instead. I do hope you write more on this story, my interest was caught and held and would love to read more! Good job! :)
Nytd chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Although I still think that Elizabeth ends up with Will, I could see this happening. One of the worst things they did in AWE was to kill off Norrington, just when he was becoming such a neat character!

This was well written and very readable, and you make the whole scenario believable.

Nicely done!

Cheers!

Nytd
Flute-Angel21 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Aww...that was perfect.

That's how it should've been exactly.

I can't wait for your sequel, though I don't think I'd mind a sequel to this...there's still a lot of the movie to cover. I'd like to see how things go with James around.
TortugaTourGuide chapter 1 . 7/20/2008