Reviews for Not Yet
LoZfanbman chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
son of a bitch! why did you have to leave me hanging like that and who says you are not that good at writing sex scenes this one is better than most of the sex scenes i have read
SaYue-San chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I think you shouldn't say you aren't good at writing sex scenes because I think you are awesome at it. You kept them both in character. I find that a little difficult sometimes when I write sex.

I also liked the natural feel of this fic. It was wholly believable that is one of the reasons I enjoyed this fic so much. Well that and it honestly turned me on. So you really don't suck. I'm not as crazy as I sound, I promise lol
xGuardianxAngelx chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
this is simply perfect, i love reading this and i must thankyou for writing such excellence _
finem facere mundo chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
This was . . incredible. I'm both shocked, and very intrigued. This was a very . . . "exciting" story. And yes, you ARE good at righting sex scenes. (Better than me at least.)
DeMoKa chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
*phoar!* that's hot! though i had not expected such a fantasy, i had imagined something kinky or the like, but this was nice too
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
That was definitely HOT. good job.
AngelsRevenge chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
aww write more! i usually don't really enjoy yumi but yours was good.
Yoshiyuki Ly chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
Sorry I'm just now reviewing I've been caught up with trying to get ch. 21 for Raspberry up to snuff. But I like this You know you can send me your drafts if you need something beta'd. Remember that.

And you're only bad at writing sex scenes if you think you are, hun. The ones in Sexe en Papier were my first, and I went into them thinking I was brilliant. Lots of people agree with me, including you, yes? Just um...imagine you're one of the women in the scene and that usually does the trick. That's what I do!

You know you have mistakes in here, so I won't bother pointing those out. Great job, and keep practicing!